Others High School Master [v0.361] [Pervy Bunny Games]

1.60 star(s) 33 Votes

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Dear friends, new release here:

CLog: Girls involved are Margareth, Potty, Tinetta and Lisa.
Have a nice day all of you!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I have been disappointed at the lack of sex in The Headmaster. Does this game have any more "action" than that one?

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Just out of curiosity, is this game bad enough to deserve only one and a half stars? There seems to be a consensus in the reviews. But it surprises me. I have seen lousy games with 2 or 3 stars. What is it that makes it so bad?

dualp3

Jul 9, 2020
Still trying to get saves from previous version loaded up!
i got a old save to work by starting the game up first then copy over the 2 old save files then i loaded my latest save ingame.
Then i deleted the files again and saved a new save file ingame.
After that i can start the game with my latest save....
Messy description but :p

• Sad
Reactions: rvlfycpydgdcttfren

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Just out of curiosity, is this game bad enough to deserve only one and a half stars? There seems to be a consensus in the reviews. But it surprises me. I have seen lousy games with 2 or 3 stars. What is it that makes it so bad?
The Developer took a reasonable premise that had a lot of promise for fun sex scenes (You're assigned as disciplinarian at an all girls school) and came up with great models and even reasonable renders, then absolutely screwed the player over with a horrible user interface that makes doing anything in the game as much fun as a dental appointment.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I haven't played more than 10-15 minutes but from what I saw it's the sandboxiest possible sandbox. You get dropped in to a map with 18 locations and no guidance at all on what you're supposed to do (technically the guidance is the principal saying to look around and she'll come talk to you later but afaict she never does). Then you just click on rooms and hope to eventually click on the right ones in the right order to get scenes.

If the game had more structure: You can work by going to this room during these two time periods M-F and you need to work X times a week or make $Y a week, for example. And then you meet girls during the class and they told you where they like to hang out at what times so you could track them down. That would be a much better game.

There's apparently an in-game walkthrough that you can access at night but if it's all just telling you what room to go to when and not presenting that in an understandable way (e.g. girl says "I go to the cafeteria at lunch time" or even "I always eat at noon" vs a guide saying "girl is in the cafeteria at noon") then it would still be bad.

Reactions: soldano
Feb 18, 2018
i got a old save to work by starting the game up first then copy over the 2 old save files then i loaded my latest save ingame.
Then i deleted the files again and saved a new save file ingame.
After that i can start the game with my latest save....
Messy description but :p
Basically doin the same. But for some reasons using old saves seem to create problems and I dont get most scenes . Can you guys try and give me yours (save files)?

Apr 30, 2021
No It deserves less than half a star, but it is still dropping.

The absolute worst navigation system and transitions of any game. A focus on just rendering the MC's disgusting face rather than any real content and terrible writing. You can only forgive maybe one of them in any game. Having all three together is irredeemable (he's made like 20 releases since the ratings got to 1 star but fixed nothing that all the reviews say)

Hint: If you didn't notice it, at the top there are Discussion and Reviews tabs to see what others have said

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Basically doin the same. But for some reasons using old saves seem to create problems and I dont get most scenes . Can you guys try and give me yours (save files)?
Copy the new game without playing into the old one and overwrite all files.
The saves from the old game will then work in the new one.

BigMsgt1978

Jul 1, 2021
Copy the new game without playing into the old one and overwrite all files.
The saves from the old game will then work in the new one.
Thx, exactly what I was looking for.
Side Note: RenPly is so much better. You just have to go into Games folder and copy the old saves file into the new game.

1.60 star(s) 33 Votes