2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
1.74 my dudes, yeah, i paid, feel free to create mirrors

And yeah, i think the game is still broken AF after 1.72 lol
Going with release notes etc, that if version is paid vs public, the one you're sharing I'll assume has working replay/scene gallery?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Not a name I expected to pop up again.
Not surprised it's this old and literally nothing has happened.
Another to the pile.

Peltalunata

Jul 7, 2020
Ingame events are still broken. new playthrough, im at lvl 1 corruption 41 points and i get pantiless upskirt pictures while in class. pantiless dont unlock untill lvl 1, 1000 points.

Reactions: mistafu

mistafu

Jan 19, 2018
Ingame events are still broken. new playthrough, im at lvl 1 corruption 41 points and i get pantiless upskirt pictures while in class. pantiless dont unlock untill lvl 1, 1000 points.
thanks for the info, see ya in a year to check if anything was fixed

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Yup, can't progress either. In the diary it says that Kelly should flash her pussy in the library but library is nowhere to be found.
I got all the "remove panties" scenes (library, café) and got the message "she's ready to remove her panties completely, but everytime I try, she says she's too shy to do so...
Anyone being able to go pantyless outside ?

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I got all the "remove panties" scenes (library, café) and got the message "she's ready to remove her panties completely, but everytime I try, she says she's too shy to do so...
Anyone being able to go pantyless outside ?
Where's the library located? I don't see it in college and it certainly isn't anywhere else.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
From what I remember from the last time I played, access to the library is purely random, no idea why that was, or it if was changed at any point though.

tanglefoots

Apr 4, 2019
I don't have that arrow in my build and I've downloaded the game from here and from itch.io (1.75 version) and tried it on Win 10 and on Linux and every time I'm missing it. What a bugged game xD. I have corruption 1000 lvl 1 and can't progress.
It was a random event that happened after a while. Ash directs you there first then there's another event from the teacher and I think access is available after that.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone has a save for later in the game ? Or any save really, to see if I can pass some events (can't progress past lvl1 corruption)

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes