2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I have this same problem, clicking on the steps on the left (witch i assume is where the lecture is) does nothing. Dead button.
Yeah also if you had money after going to sleep night prior for my file for example next morning all money is gone...major bug in this version makes it near impossible for the Kelly and Viki lecture content that's suppose to be in this update.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
same, clicking on stairs for lecture, infinite loop
Yet on the dev's patreon and itchio pages they got notified on the glitch however instead of an actual current patch they're having pretty much everyone in public release suffer another 2-3 months as they announced 1.70 is coming out for patreons in like a week.

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Hey does anyone know of version 1.68 work for Android? Apparently version 1.69 has a game breaking bug that prevents you from making any progress I wanted to get back into this game so I don't care that its an older version just want to play it at all

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hey does anyone know of version 1.68 work for Android? Apparently version 1.69 has a game breaking bug that prevents you from making any progress I wanted to get back into this game so I don't care that its an older version just want to play it at all
Try searching on Google for past versions...pretty sure there's a site out there that has older versions or maybe even the dev's itchi page has that availability.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Events:

- Ash and Kelly’s duo at work. (special menu event line start)

- Second variation of lecture fun with Viki.

Other:

- Added random peeps on Viki at college stairs.

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Hey is the version 1.70 for Android still broken? I'm still having the same issue where I can't get into the lecture hall at the start of the game

Reactions: MarenBDSM

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I got caught in a problem on the pc version apparently i cant use the app because of this message, i already bought the costumes at the mall 1680658309010.png

Peltalunata

Jul 7, 2020
Version 1.70 is broken.
I do not get the option to create a separate savefile i can only overwrite the autosave. And when i enter the classroom i get pantieless upskirt images even though i only have corruption lvl.1 - 150 points.

Reactions: MarenBDSM

urano1981

Sep 25, 2018
Haw can i get corrruption lvl2?
Also cant get personal event - no panties library flashing.
Same issue, theoretically you shouold be able to go to the library, there should be a row going down in the college corridors. I started it from scratch in another computer, so I already did that missions. But now I cannot pass it.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes