2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

FPcrab

Aug 14, 2018
i.m stack in 1.40 and think my save is broken. can someone share save somwere after that?

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
OK, this is a very old issue, but it shows random images in lecture of her with no panties, but she can't even leave her room without having bra and panties on. Silly.
The same problem here. Deleting saves from Roaming dir didnt help. Dropped the game from the start bc of this. Corruption game with such bugs utterly ruin all atmosphere and sense of progression. Tried 1.65 - the same bug

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
In an earlier version I found the library, but couldn't do event. Hidden triggers that make no sense. Being able to buy things before you should messes things up. Buying things you can't use, like magic wand, is bad. How to masturbate in window? We have goals in the book we can't get to, and they are not in order of progression, nor with level needed to begin like some other optional things.
Possibly locked in old trigger settings or something. Been stuck at 1000 for several updates, even started from scratch. Not worth the limited content.

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
How do I trigger the nightclub job?
MC talks to Becca about the job but I can't do the job.
How do I trigger Gym Event?

Lostmuppet

Mar 17, 2019
In an earlier version I found the library, but couldn't do event. Hidden triggers that make no sense. Being able to buy things before you should messes things up. Buying things you can't use, like magic wand, is bad. How to masturbate in window? We have goals in the book we can't get to, and they are not in order of progression, nor with level needed to begin like some other optional things.
Possibly locked in old trigger settings or something. Been stuck at 1000 for several updates, even started from scratch. Not worth the limited content.
Have you tried using the heart shaped app on phone that leads to buying new lingerie?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Have you tried using the heart shaped app on phone that leads to buying new lingerie?
It gives me things to do, sometimes. Hit the phone and suddenly your in a random scene when you were trying to do something else. Also, I forget stuff, but it should be better indicated in hints.

Inixin

Feb 24, 2018
If your game ever freez try click hide button in text box and then press escape so you can save. After restarting you continue playing right after freezed event.

Ghtxxx

Nov 1, 2018
Can someone give his full file save please ? I had to factory reset my PC and since the save are stocked on a weird file it has been deleted

Reactions: Priappus

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
My game crashes everytime I try to create a new game. I guess it´s the game engine because I only have problems with games that use the godot game engine and not with the other on Android 11.

Reactions: Artt9513

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
when I read what is written here, this version is also unplayable and bugged to the point of waving XD

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
game hard locks because of "Need to go see Brenda" and "Lecture is starting" conflict.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
how to get to lust level 2 stuck on level 1 with 1000 points
Or is this the current max
Unlock the library, visit it a few times, get option for teasing steve/wearing no panties in library = level 2 lust unlocked, also helps to search the thread as it was earlier asked and would show same solution I'm giving to you.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So looking at changelog it displays

v1.67
Events:
- Halloween event!
Other:
- New costumes and emotions for Kelly, Ash, Viki, Brenda, Dan, Dex and Steve!
v1.64
Events:
- Hot summer day on the beach with Viki.
- Repeatable cafe blowjob event.

Other:
- Minor bug fixes.

v1.63
Events:

- Staying fit with Rachel (gym event)

- D&D session.

Other:

- New character: Dex.

- 8 new emotes for Dex.

So what went on with 1.65, and 1.66 for those versions for content?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
did not find any animation, only images
Ya this update was a bit of a bomb and not in a good way...since update of 1.66 (which there wasn't any changelog for), this one emphasizes on halloween party which should've went with the actual month Halloween falls on like 99.8% of the games that incorporate themed content do. So since we're now in February the next update will probably add in a christmas party lol.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes