2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

runicboii

Oct 17, 2019
does this game actually have any sort of ending or is it just like 1.63, but the game isn't actually completed and it is 0.63?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
pain, she didn't get her training from meru the succubus..... 6.5/10, will bump it up later(after the completion)

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
In the previous version it also showed that there was a gallery implemented however when I clicked on the button nothing happened almost like it was just added as a placeholder...hopefully it does get implemented fully as I have loads of game saves at various scenes so once gallery is actually viewable I can clear the save list.

Reactions: pavlogrk

Arkady

May 15, 2018
So, do they even plan on fixing any of the events happening at the wrong time/out of sequence/not at all bugs (at least the completely progression breaking ones, maybe), or do I have to assume this will wind up being a permanent resident of the "unsalvageable bloody mess" pile?

Damn shame the devs don't seem to get "bugfixing" should be a priority...

Amazigh.Dz

Mar 11, 2021
Why the game is not working on android ? The screen is dark and I can't do nothing, any solution please ?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1.64 Public

Changelog:

Events:

- Hot summer day on the beach with Viki.

- Repeatable cafe blowjob event.

Other:

- Minor bug fixes.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
OK, this is a very old issue, but it shows random images in lecture of her with no panties, but she can't even leave her room without having bra and panties on. Silly.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
ok, a good succubus game. but I like a lot the music, it's an original track ?

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
This is where I usually run into issues, as the library is not available or whatever quest that needs to fire doesn't. I think I once spent six months game time trying to figure out how to progress.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
OK, this is a very old issue, but it shows random images in lecture of her with no panties, but she can't even leave her room without having bra and panties on. Silly.
Can you actually get to the point where she goes out pantyless? I got to the right corruption level and the succubus said she was going to get her to go pantyless...but nothing is happening. Dunno if maybe the peeping event is causing issues, was just about to get it on a Saturday...but then a Halloween event triggered instead.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Can you actually get to the point where she goes out pantyless? I got to the right corruption level and the succubus said she was going to get her to go pantyless...but nothing is happening. Dunno if maybe the peeping event is causing issues, was just about to get it on a Saturday...but then a Halloween event triggered instead.
Haven't gotten that far. For a while it was listing her at Level 2, until it corrected itself. I have having stuff saved on my HD as I prefer it in my External with my games, half the time I can't find old info to remove.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is the the end goal to turn Kelly into a succubus demon, or is the end goal just to corrupt any morality Kelly has and friends have leaving them as sluttly humans that have strayed from the Right Path and Leaving them hellbound whenever they die. No Heaven for you.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes