2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
I played a few versions ago and found the progression to be buggy/glitched. I was sitting at 1,000 corruption but couldn’t advance (the library never became available). So the MC wouldn’t leave her dorm/flat without underwear yet would be going commando at school. Another issue I ran across involved the different events/dorm parties, once invited its hit or miss if the event will actually take place.

I really like this game, I think the artwork is among the best on this site, but it takes a lot of effort to get past the inefficiencies within the game.
All those issues still persist unfortunately. For the halloween parties it will often tell you it is "next Saturday" but in reality it doesn't happen until the following Saturday. I recall this happening with halloween party #2, which I also believe is a prerequisite for getting the library event and level then level 2.

With the main story finished now I really wish the next update wouldn't add new content but rather address the bugs and add a gallery and progress tracker, but I suspect the code may be too mangled at this point.

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
It would be nice to see a list of events and the requirements needed to start the . I’m pretty sure I’ve had multiple party invites active at once. At one point the chick from the nude beach wanted to go clubbing but I didn’t meet some esoteric prerequisite.

Reactions: naurd

fatymatty7

Dec 11, 2021
Yeah so for going to level 2 as stated in other posts get the task for going to library with the part of Kelly entering without panties on after that corruption level 2 unlocks.
how can you do this task, i've seen people say the task you need to do, but can you tell me how you get to level 2 corruption

fatymatty7

Dec 11, 2021
how can you do this task, i've seen people say the task you need to do, but can you tell me how you get to level 2 corruption
found out, you just need to do all the other activities first e.g. the haloween party and some other shit then you unlock the libary

Feb 10, 2021
The progress is completely broken. Scenes pantyless when we aren't supposed to be able to even go braless, halloween, new year and the succubi orgy all in the same week, and now I'm at the stage where mom sends a letter and Kelly decides to be a nun, followed by flashbacks of events I haven't even played yet. And that happened right when I got to be able to walk around without any panties.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I played further today with my save and I have had no problems get all scenes/costumes I get before not. The new events started when you look in your locker in school (I think).

I wrote before when you mean you found a bug wrote to him on discord maybe with aso you save (maybe he need to check it).

May 20, 2021
are there any cheats for this game , i recall playing this loving it but could not progress,
i see there's updates is there more to this story now
?

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
I have been able to use the magic wand once. I haven't been able to use it aside from using phone. Any way to fix? Also how do you masturbate by window?

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
For masturbating in front of the window you need to use the flesh colored dildo. If it doesn't give you the option when you click on it in your room just progress further in the main story.

For the wand it should be in your bed side table. Are you sure you bought it? I know the phone photoshoots have bugged for me before where I was using the wand but didn't actually buy it yet.

Reactions: Reaverrew

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
How to meet Tinira, Dex and start Gym events ? I am stuck, nothing new happens

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes