2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Just as a PSA: You can get around the load-crash by starting a new game and going through the tutorial again until you can save and load. From there you can load saves without problems.
Yeah, that just created a new save over my old one and I now have to start from the beginning. Thanks.

phhunter

Dec 5, 2019
Game crash when trying to load a save on Linux.

Bash:
$ ./Highschool\ of\ Succubus.x86_64
Godot Engine v3.3.4.stable.official.faf3f883d - https://godotengine.org
OpenGL ES 3.0 Renderer: Mesa Intel(R) UHD Graphics (CML GT2)
OpenGL ES Batching: ON

ERROR: get_node: Condition "!node" is true. Returned: __null
   At: scene/main/node.cpp:1371.
[1]    4420 segmentation fault (core dumped)  ./Highschool\ of\ Succubus.x86_64
Bash:
$ cat ~/.local/share/godot/app_userdata/High\ School\ of\ Succubus/logs/godot.log                  
OpenGL ES 3.0 Renderer: Mesa Intel(R) UHD Graphics (CML GT2)
OpenGL ES Batching: ON

**ERROR**: Condition "!node" is true. Returned: __null
   At: scene/main/node.cpp:1371:get_node() - Condition "!node" is true. Returned: __null
Bash:
$ uname -a
Linux marmis-samsung 5.17.1-zen1-1-zen #1 ZEN SMP PREEMPT Mon, 28 Mar 2022 21:56:46 +0000 x86_64 GNU/Linux

sergiyk0

May 8, 2018
Just as a PSA: You can get around the load-crash by starting a new game and going through the tutorial again until you can save and load. From there you can load saves without problems.
Yeah, it still crashes next time you start the game.
So you need to go through tutorial every time you open the game, which sucks

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah, that just created a new save over my old one and I now have to start from the beginning. Thanks.
That's fully on you....as it was said do tutorial until it gives you the option to save and load then just load most recent save of your game and continue as normal..pretty simple concept.

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
That's fully on you....as it was said do tutorial until it gives you the option to save and load then just load most recent save of your game and continue as normal..pretty simple concept.
Right but I think that person (as many) was relying on the auto-save as their most recent save, and thus when you hit that point in the intro it overwrites the end game save. Its on them for not keeping separate saves, but also on the game for bugging out and not letting you load without skipping through the intro every time you want a to have a play around

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
changelog for the 1.60?
So far only new content I've come across in Kelly going to the gym and meeting new female trainer. Also wit the load glitch it advanced to that part with gym clothes and other leather outfit in the shopping mall as available purchases.

SubDe

Aug 19, 2017
I also got a problem with unlocking lvl 2. I played the Halloween event and ended up with the threesome scene with Brenda and Daniel. Is that the end of the questline?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I also got a problem with unlocking lvl 2. I played the Halloween event and ended up with the threesome scene with Brenda and Daniel. Is that the end of the questline?
Have you done the task of being in library without panties?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Fun Game, stuck on checking new store. I can not find any new stores other than the xxx sex store. What am I missing?

Ficukins

Jul 1, 2018
Loading bug is too much of a hassle, I guess we will have to wait until next version is released and hope that at least this bug is fixed.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
At some point does Kelly and others reach a stage of corruption that they turn into Succubus themselves, similar to Succubus Tales or village of Nightmare?.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes