2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Well I haven't played this game in a while and after getting the new version I was at the part for the first party with Ash and Vicki but whenever I go to start it only shows the situation randomly with the images of the girls at any location I'm at not going to their dorm room. Any help with that?

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Can't trigger second Halloween party where the girls dress as succubi. I bought the costume, and have tried going to the dorm/calling at all hours of saturday but nothing happens.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
V1.58 public
Events:
- HUGE Chrismass special event!

Is this as well in 1.59 also the previous version stated

v1.40
Events:
- Another letter from a peeping person.
- Hooking up with Ash (With 2 various endings so you need to go to the dorm once more)

I'm a bit confused for what is meant on hooking up if it's merely just going to dorm and it is repeating or actual events?

MachusGrandus

May 25, 2020
to get forward with the main story to corruption level 2 most people miss the "red icon" app in the phone. it only works in the home. this app triggers the red panty pruchase and the story line.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1.60 Public

Own Price, Nothing = free

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
1.60 Public

Own Price, Nothing = free

I've tried to play both the 64 and 32 windows versions and both freeze up and close so it looks like it'll need to get that fixed as I've never had that happen with previous versions.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I've tried to play both the 64 and 32 windows versions and both freeze up and close so it looks like it'll need to get that fixed as I've never had that happen with previous versions.
Ask there yourself (with your save).

Discord server

I am stuck at the moment with my play it looks for me at the moment a event breaks another event so I can`t came further anymore. I posted there my save and hope that somebody help me.

" Bug 1.60Public It looks that events are blocking other choices. I upload my save for example I have a appointment with 'Emily in the same week I get a message from Becca to go again in the Nightclub. The option to go with Becca don`t appear I played a week further and see no new options. I hope you can check the save and check if something is gamebreaking. "

21.4.2022 Discord answer

That is fixed too but only in 1.61

So I must wait for the next update when a producer have a Discord Channel use the Bug Channel there to make sure the producer know really the bug from his game not all producer are here on this forum.

Last edited:

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
Where the hell is the save file location?
Do you expect us to play the game every time from the start after you release a new update?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You're a succubus, going at a school, where it's final test require you to possess a girl (in this game, demons can't go into the human world in their material body) and corrupt her; of course, corrupting the girl you're possessing will affect the people around her too ( I think).
The game somewhat remind me of My Little Angel for it's gameplay, but I'm somewhat more interested in this one, and I sure hope this will get updated more often than my little angel =P
what he said

nickmray

Jan 8, 2017
for some reason when i try to play this game when as soon as i start new game the whole screen turns grey, except a sliver at the bottom of the screen, is there a fix or is this? or is this game just jank as hell?

Idontknow94

Dec 18, 2017
Open the game try load my old save game crash, started a new game try load the new save game crash wtf

Error log:

Godot Engine v3.3.2.stable.official -
OpenGL ES 3.0 Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL ES Batching: ON

**WARNING**: No small icon found, reusing 256x256 @32768 icon!
At: platform/windows/os_windows.cpp:3050:set_native_icon() - No small icon found, reusing 256x256 @32768 icon!
**ERROR**: Condition "!node" is true. Returned: __null
At: scene/main/node.cpp:1371:get_node() - Condition "!node" is true. Returned: __null

Reactions: Donjoe81

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
So thought I'd pick this up again after not playing it in about a year, but this whole save issue is a real downer, you seem to be able to get to your manual saves if you play through the whole intro, but you need to do that every time? either way looks like I'll hold off for another year, maybe it'll work by then. Shame, this and My little angle have a really fun concept but are both to buggy for their own good

Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
So thought I'd pick this up again after not playing it in about a year, but this whole save issue is a real downer, you seem to be able to get to your manual saves if you play through the whole intro, but you need to do that every time? either way looks like I'll hold off for another year, maybe it'll work by then. Shame, this and My little angle have a really fun concept but are both to buggy for their own good
I think this is just an issue with this update

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
Just as a PSA: You can get around the load-crash by starting a new game and going through the tutorial again until you can save and load. From there you can load saves without problems.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes