2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Sigh old saves works only partialy, i have lost all clothers some of toys.
I think this is since there is new progression system 1/5 masturbation etc.

argost

Nov 30, 2019
why has this website not updated the latest version in the last 7months I am still on V1.47

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I never played again , after the game stopped running on my pc , I had to stop playing

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Any advice on getting the library to open up? I think I have to do something there in order to progress the story. I'm stuck at Lvl 1/1000.

What is strange is I can't leave the flat without panties yet at school I bend over to pick up a pencil and I'm going commando.

liyih_black

Sep 11, 2021
Guys, I bought the Halloween costume - witch dress. But I'm unable to trigger the Halloween party event on Friday.
So unable to trigger the library opening event -> not able to unlock lvl 2 corruption.

Can someone please share a latest save file with Lvl 2 corruption unlocked please. :)

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Any advice on getting the library to open up? I think I have to do something there in order to progress the story. I'm stuck at Lvl 1/1000.

What is strange is I can't leave the flat without panties yet at school I bend over to pick up a pencil and I'm going commando.
Hmm yeah, being at 1000 for a few weeks, bought everything I can buy. Had several parties, but now I'm stuck.
How to advance? Where is this frigging library?

CHFan

Feb 25, 2019
Hmm yeah, being at 1000 for a few weeks, bought everything I can buy. Had several parties, but now I'm stuck.
How to advance? Where is this frigging library?
The library shows up at the bottom of the school (where you pick to go to gym, class or glory hole). No idea on how to make it appear tho.

Feb 13, 2021
The library shows up at the bottom of the school (where you pick to go to gym, class or glory hole). No idea on how to make it appear tho.
I heard that you need to attend the first Halloween party. In the party you’ll meet few people. Then the library unlocks.
The people you meet at the party will be there at library and you need to interact with them to complete the personal task of FMC - wear no panties.

Once this is done, you’ll unlock lvl 2 corruption.
I got the invitation from Ash and also bought the witch dress which is required for party but I’m not able to trigger the Halloween party for some reason.

It’s bugged I think so I’m also looking for saves with lvl 2 corruption unlocked!
Please share your save if possible since you seem to have unlocked the library.

Doniak

Mar 24, 2019
Have to attend lecture and during the lecture select "do nothing" for some days, after that will unlock the library

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes