2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Tbh, considering the story so far: It's borderline equally possible that she becomes an incubus as well.
Granted, that seems to be a "promotion" in the demon world. So, she'll prolly start off as succubus, while her rapist is promoted to full time incubus if I'd guesstimate.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Is it possible to get to level 3 for the MC?

Also any way to trigger so she can go out the apartment without panties?
Some of the scenes in class at school (do nothing instead of sit with Vicky) show her as without, but trying to leave the apartment she says she can't go out like that.

Edit.

HAHAHAHAHA
I literally completed the next event and went to sleep that night and walked out the apartment to go to school after making this post and Boom

Morgath" She's reached a new level of corruption, I can now make her go without panties"

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
After succubus orgy i got bug with succubus school background, trying to click anywhere on the screen will lead to new year orgy that's on infinite loop whenever i click to go to bed and out. Is this the last event for 1.47 update?

Reactions: Syrex

Ficukins

Jul 1, 2018
After succubus orgy i got bug with succubus school background, trying to click anywhere on the screen will lead to new year orgy that's on infinite loop whenever i click to go to bed and out. Is this the last event for 1.47 update?
I saved the game and loaded it in again, that fixed this bug.

There is a new Halloween and New Year's event, that you might not have seen yet.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I saved the game and loaded it in again, that fixed this bug.

There is a new Halloween and New Year's event, that you might not have seen yet.
Same ish, didn't get a new year orgy, but got stuck with the succubus school background. Saved my game and reloaded and it was back to normal map.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Same ish, didn't get a new year orgy, but got stuck with the succubus school background. Saved my game and reloaded and it was back to normal map.
Yea, was working later because of autosave feature. It could've bugged permanently though, because i don't think there is a custom save, only autosave after sleep.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Yea, was working later because of autosave feature. It could've bugged permanently though, because i don't think there is a custom save, only autosave after sleep.
Yeah the engine for this game is shit.

Have you use ESC on pc to save.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah the engine for this game is shit.

Have you use ESC on pc to save.
Even with escape and save option there is only autosave button present to overwrite, so your save is gonna be overwritten with every new day anyway.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
You can enter a new save name instead of autosave.
Hm, wasn't aware of that, i only saw option to overwrite autosave button, couldn't see create new save or add new save option. Doesn't matter much for now, because luckily autosave and restarting game fixed latest bugs.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I wonder... does this have a Cheat Mod or something to give an look in-game content without that much effort?.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes