2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Hello, i found 1.43 public how come noone updated in here? Did escape notice, or is this thread dead?
It's not dead per se.
It's just the devs are REALLY shit at well... most things. Especially since they released versions that didn't even start.

So I think most people gave the game a break until they go their shit together. Actually fixed bugs, and/or treated their community better.

Reactions: slayer991
D

Deleted member 2735277

so 1.43 version on other website, 1.44 on patreon and we only 1.40?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
so 1.43 version on other website, 1.44 on patreon and we only 1.40?
We should be a bit higher up, granted. But: The game is quite the shitshow. So, many have just decided to give it a number of updates to get back on track to even bother with it.

onuracengiz

Dec 14, 2019
latest public version is 1.44
you can find it on itch.io
next update release date is 20.11 or 27.11 according to the official page

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am playing for ages with Corruption 1000 / Level 1 repaetiing the same routine all over again without getting anywhere - I can't even seem to find the library to proceed. Where is it?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I paused the game for a while for the above reason and picked it up again, same result, can't find a way to proceed Loved the game up to this point.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
hm. no autoskip for text there...dont want to destroy space button...
how to save ...oh menu appeared somehow...
how to cheat with this engine. laptop is catching some heat with it running. so looks like ill pass. drawings ok though.

Last edited:
Reactions: libertypics

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
I am playing for ages with Corruption 1000 / Level 1 repaetiing the same routine all over again without getting anywhere - I can't even seem to find the library to proceed. Where is it?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I paused the game for a while for the above reason and picked it up again, same result, can't find a way to proceed Loved the game up to this point.
The library is inside the college building. There should be an arrow on the ground there. Though to be honest I cant remember if its different for the first time you go there. (been too long).

Reactions: ray3dave

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019

In short: The developers are just really fucking inept.
They kicked their play-testers cuz they "found too many bugs".

One version they released couldn't even start. And they still can't even tag the game correctly.
Yes, the library is at school. Not much else can be said.
I can't say when or if it will be worth to go back to. As, it's all quite the clusterfuck.

Reactions: ray3dave

lumpyjones

Feb 10, 2019
both the door and arrow on the floor in the school take you out to the main map. There is no way in the current build to get to the library.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
both the door and arrow on the floor in the school take you out to the main map. There is no way in the current build to get to the library.
There is... unless the devs broke the library.
Which: Based on their incompetence: Would not surprise me.

You could go there after an event, I think it was another one with a demon dude with a hyper dick? Was months ago I played through the library. But in there: You can encounter a nerdy guy. And ask him to hold a ladder. And give him an upskirt. And do it enough times, and you can remove your panties. Then progress from there to receiving oral, giving oral and sex. Might have been a footjob in there too? Was too long ago to recall.

I just know they were up at like... 30-40 bugs they refused to fix by that point.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
The library is inside the college building. There should be an arrow on the ground there. Though to be honest I cant remember if its different for the first time you go there. (been too long).
THANKS!
That's disturbing as I was just looking for it right there without succeeding. Will search again. Sad face.

(knowing that this just goes to show that I might not be as clever as I thought...)

EDIT: Checked it again. NOTHING! No library. I hate it!!!!
EDIT: THERE IS NO LIBRARY AT COLLEGE!!! HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

Last edited:

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
THANKS!
That's disturbing as I was just looking for it right there without succeeding. Will search again. Sad face.

(knowing that this just goes to show that I might not be as clever as I thought...)
If I remember, you need to wear the "right" panties. Otherwise you're not allowed to go up.
It is a bit after the magic gloryhole blackmailing if I recall.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
If I remember, you need to wear the "right" panties. Otherwise you're not allowed to go up.
It is a bit after the magic gloryhole blackmailing if I recall.
Thanks a lot, but are you kidding me? You can't open the library if you are wearing the red panties? I am going to try , but really FUCK THIS GAME! This is ridiculous. THANKS - hope it works.

EDIT: NO! Still no library. FUCK!!!

EDIT: Really, I tried every underwear combination. I hate games which have specific requirements you can't understand to get ahead. What's wrong at that point? I just can' find it. Help. I am desperate and frustrated. Maybe a save? Maybe a specific detailed hint of the requirements to evoke that fucking shit library? I am so annoyed, I wasted so much time waiting for the next thing to happen, I can't tell you how dissatisfied I am. Especially noticing that everybody else does not seem to have that problem. There is no library in my game, please believe me. There is no progress at all since several ingame weeks. Annoying. At least I have gathered a ridiulous amount of money, but sadly she is to modest to spend it. So much fun!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: konabwo

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
You are wearing the correct outfit otherwise? You need the correct combo. And to have done the required pre-quests.
And what version are you using? You might have one without the library in it.
Either not added, or as said: Not functional due to the ineptitude of the devs.

anony66

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks a lot, but are you kidding me? You can't open the library if you are wearing the red panties? I am going to try , but really FUCK THIS GAME! This is ridiculous. THANKS - hope it works.

EDIT: NO! Still no library. FUCK!!!

EDIT: Really, I tried every underwear combination. I hate games which have specific requirements you can't understand to get ahead. What's wrong at that point? I just can' find it. Help. I am desperate and frustrated. Maybe a save? Maybe a specific detailed hint of the requirements to evoke that fucking shit library? I am so annoyed, I wasted so much time waiting for the next thing to happen, I can't tell you how dissatisfied I am. Especially noticing that everybody else does not seem to have that problem. There is no library in my game, please believe me. There is no progress at all since several ingame weeks. Annoying. At least I have gathered a ridiulous amount of money, but sadly she is to modest to spend it. So much fun!
If you want you can post your save and I can take a look, maybe I remember what to do if I see it.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
If you want you can post your save and I can take a look, maybe I remember what to do if I see it.
Actually I have no idea where the saves are located. If you tell me I will post my save here.

For the moment it would help if someone pointed out which outfit is required.

The game clearly tells me to go to the library next ("no panties library flashing"). I am playing the newest version with old saves. She refuses to buy the black underwear. White and red underwear don't seem to trigger .

I had parties with the girls. Halloween Party done. Went to the beach. She is supposd to buy a new bikini, but refuses to do so despite corruption level 1 / 1.000, which makes sense as she needs level 2 /100.

EDIT: FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT. Very badly conceived. I am annoyed but glad I finally got it done. The specifications should be made much clearer in game.

BUT still corruption did not Level up to level 2. Annoying again... Well, it seems the above festivated action was n ot the one required to fulfil the task. It only was a classmate taking the red panties from her, this seems to be another event. Holy shit! Browsed the tread for a while and it looks like the library will come up randomly. I did three !!!! ingame weeks without triggering it.

EDIT: I can't believe it! Just bright now the library got triggered totally out of the blue. Damned! Finally. Shitty gameplay, though I like the content.
Now - will it take several ingame weeks to get that task finished? It seems that I can't go back to the library the next day, which means it will fire randomly again? Oh, no!

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes