2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
I found a solution to the problem. You need to open the save files using a special site or Notepad. Then change all these parameters: "invade": true,
"name": "Steve",
Can be found by searching for Steve. Everything about Steve and invade and succub must be true.
"succinvadesteve": true,
"succinvadesteveEV": true,
There are several of these values. Also catch the save, after this setting.
thx dude

Quasiz

Sep 13, 2018
Sooo, I got a call from Ash about the Halloween party, and right after I got another about the New Years party. Halloween party didn’t happen for whatever reason and come Monday, the New Years party did. Any idea why the game skipped it?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
It's a shame I have to stop playing because of the change in the video graphics

D

Deleted member 1800908

hy, any1 have a save with full content done of 1.38?

Over99lord

May 28, 2019
I found a solution to the problem. You need to open the save files using a special site or Notepad. Then change all these parameters: "invade": true,
"name": "Steve",
Can be found by searching for Steve. Everything about Steve and invade and succub must be true.
"succinvadesteve": true,
"succinvadesteveEV": true,
There are several of these values. Also catch the save, after this setting.

Can you please tell me where the save files directory is located? I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. Thanks in advance!

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I'd still much rather have an all-girl path.
Indeed an all-girl path should be an option as well as a gallery option for showing scenes. Also incorporating of foot fetish content mostly girl on girl toe sucking given there's been tons of poses for it to happen. Although I highly doubt any members of the two succubi team are even on this to see what fans are liking to have most.

X-Skull

Apr 6, 2020
Correct me If I'm wrong but would there be any chance that the Succubus end goal will be to control the human female

by taking over her mind and body?

if not it would be cool to see that feature in the game

what do you guys think?

because to me it feels like the game has no goal beyond just getting higher endless corruption level

that never stops.

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Damn, with this there are two updates, which is installed but when you start the game it does not go beyond the loading screen.

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
How have we gotten so far without an updated save. I feel like every time I try and continue I hit a bug

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
It's a shame, I really liked the game, but since the previous update, including this one, after giving it a play, it only does vote for me about the game. I reported it the previous time, if it is a question of Android at least say what version of Android it is for. mine is version 6 updated to 9.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes