2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I got corruption level 1 up to 1.000, but she says she does not need the black lingerie - how do I proceed?

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I got corruption level 1 up to 1.000, but she says she does not need the black lingerie - how do I proceed?
Yes, I did not immediately notice that a new black underwear appeared. It was bought and dressed without question. Although most of the time Kelly has been walking without him for a long time. 900 corruption level Kelly.

Reactions: ray3dave

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Yes, I did not immediately notice that a new black underwear appeared. It was bought and dressed without question. Although most of the time Kelly has been walking without him for a long time. 900 corruption level Kelly.
Thanks, still she refuses to buy that although I meet the requirements. Well, I give up on that for the moment being.

Brisaack

Aug 6, 2016
Hey guys, just like Ghadrat, I can't seem to be able to progress further than this:
Screenshot_20200505-083952_High School of Succubus.jpg
Got to this point with our dear Kelly:

Screenshot_20200505-084020_High School of Succubus.jpg

Using the android 1.38 version of the game

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Downloaded it again, still she refuses to buy the black underwear blocking further progress. Is there something special to achieve before being able to buy it? How to find that?

hurry69

May 28, 2018
Can other MAC users still play this after updating to catalina? The game won't open any more for me...

l145

Mar 23, 2020
Can other MAC users still play this after updating to catalina? The game won't open any more for me...
For anyone else having issues running this on a Mac because of the error that the application cannot be opened, follow these instructions.

1. Open Terminal (Applications/Utilities/Terminal)
2. Navigate to the folder where you've downloaded this game using the cd (change directory) command. For example, if it's in your downloads folder, type (without quotes) "cd Downloads".
3. Type the following command exactly:
chmod +x High\ School\ of\ Succubus.app/Contents/MacOS/High\ School\ of\ Succubus

It will now work. You may have to go into system preferences to approve the first time opening, but it will work. This method will fix all errors of this type. It's not a Catalina issue. It's a compiling issue. Someone forgot to check a checkbox somewhere when they made this build.

Have you figured out how to transfer your save? I'm still stuck waiting on that.

Reactions: hurry69

hurry69

May 28, 2018
For anyone else having issues running this on a Mac because of the error that the application cannot be opened, follow these instructions.

1. Open Terminal (Applications/Utilities/Terminal)
2. Navigate to the folder where you've downloaded this game using the cd (change directory) command. For example, if it's in your downloads folder, type (without quotes) "cd Downloads".
3. Type the following command exactly:
chmod +x High\ School\ of\ Succubus.app/Contents/MacOS/High\ School\ of\ Succubus

It will now work. You may have to go into system preferences to approve the first time opening, but it will work. This method will fix all errors of this type. It's not a Catalina issue. It's a compiling issue. Someone forgot to check a checkbox somewhere when they made this build.

Have you figured out how to transfer your save? I'm still stuck waiting on that.
Thank you!!

DronDNK

May 30, 2019
you can bypass it you press hide and then on the phone and press the heart shaped app..but it will hapend again :)

I found a solution to the problem. You need to open the save files using a special site or Notepad. Then change all these parameters: "invade": true,
"name": "Steve",
Can be found by searching for Steve. Everything about Steve and invade and succub must be true.
"succinvadesteve": true,
"succinvadesteveEV": true,
There are several of these values. Also catch the save, after this setting.

Reactions: PorcZburator
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes