2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

crave

May 1, 2017
Does this game just end with me waking up one morning and not being able to do anything except access the phone? Or did I hit a bug?

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
It's a shame that I will have to stop playing, after the last updates, the game asks to update the graphics card, so I can't keep playing and a shame

Reactions: NaillMcDracken

Dghg

May 10, 2019
how to get without panties library I have 1000 corruption but still can't remove panties and go out

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I just read the latest patch notes for 1.42 and like... they are adding even more gloryhole animations.
Despite there already being MULTIPLE locations for that, with unique animations for each one.
Not saying this is a bad thing... but like... that is already the biggest quality scenes+animation in the ENTIRE game.
Wouldn't have hurt to fix the graphical/anatomy errors in the core story. And/or added a single, repeatable lesbian counterpart. But... with other parts lagging faaar behind, pimping the already most polished part in the entire game is a bit... overkill.

I'd still much rather have an all-girl path.
That seems impossible considering straight sex is mandatory to progress in the story. Much of it force triggers with incubus rape at certain plot points.
But it is rather dumb that there's 0 repeatable lesbian activity. (Like an equivalent to the glory hole) Not to mention: A lot of the lesbian parts are really low-budget.

Reactions: battali0n

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
when will the update come?
1,41 or if it was 1,42 came out last week on patreon.
But, considering the creators just basically went "Fuck it, we cba to fix any of the old bugs or graphical errors!" I'm really skeptical for how this will progress. Especially as they launched a new feature without even testing it... and just shrugging it off as "Crashes will happen anyhow."

So... that it's not even updated here by now doesn't speak well of the quality moving forward.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
1,41 or if it was 1,42 came out last week on patreon.
But, considering the creators just basically went "Fuck it, we cba to fix any of the old bugs or graphical errors!" I'm really skeptical for how this will progress. Especially as they launched a new feature without even testing it... and just shrugging it off as "Crashes will happen anyhow."

So... that it's not even updated here by now doesn't speak well of the quality moving forward.
I thought it was a fun and interesting game...but the last few releases kept crashing so I gave up.

Last edited:

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I thought it was a fun and interesting game...but the least release kept crashing so I gave up.
It had several hiccups, but yeah. It had a interesting and kinda fun premise... was a bit weird how it was fully railroaded. But you could gravitate towards optional scenes if you wanted. The corruption concept is standard, but fun. Also kinda derp how any girl you talk to chuck you aside as if you were nothing at the first promise of dick xD

It doesn't help that they asked for people to find bugs, but when they did. They just went "... eh, too much work. Cba." and suggested you simply delete your save file and play from scratch. Every. Single. Update. And even then: It can crash due to that they don't play-test the updates.

The latest of which was they added basically a "random number generator" to re-use old art to show in the glory hole. But that would cause it to crash if it randomized the "wrong image" or set of images. Or bugs like: You have a picture in your locker from the start of the year... or they talk about an optional story event, even if you never did it. (If you skip the optional halloween party, they still talk about it on new years, which is mandatory.)

The only scenes they seem to make sure works, are the ones with the primary, main dude of the game. Can't cramp his style xD
I reckon it MIGHT be worth checking out in a year or so, see if they got their shit together by then. Or if they pull a Panthea of "Yeah... we're never gonna fix the bugs or add what was promised. But we MIGHT in our next game! Here's out kickstarter!" xD

Reactions: slayer991

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
How do I play? I downloaded and installed it normally but when I click on "New Game" the game always closes in the second sentence saying that the App gave several errors.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
How do I play? I downloaded and installed it normally but when I click on "New Game" the game always closes in the second sentence saying that the App gave several errors.
Welcome to the hell that is this game.

Seriously, this game was a lot of fun when it worked. But bugs killed it and the dev has seemingly thrown in the towel on fixing them.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
You might need to try a different version. Or play on a different platform.

The devs are too lazy to fix bugs like that as of now. (on launch) So certain versions only work on certain platforms.
It's on their "if we get around to it" list. They've stopped play-testing their latest releases.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

bbalint1008

Jul 1, 2020
Does this game just end with me waking up one morning and not being able to do anything except access the phone? Or did I hit a bug?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Sounds VERY plausibly like a bug.

As noted above: The devs have gone very... "Eh, too lazy. Fuck fixing bugs." as of late. One version of the game was so broken it crashed on launch. They don't even playtest anything anymore.

Reactions: Spionkreutz
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes