2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I had to redo my O/S due to some damn glitch so the area saves were going to got wiped in the process...I really don't feel like the tedious grind as I had it done just after gaining access to peeping in the dorms as well as having main character working at the club. if anyone has possible save prior to this update it'd be greatly appreciated and can merely just get at doing current content. Also my saved files had vicki convention done as well.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I seem to have run into a sequence break. Got an event notification for a party (new year's or something? I honestly don't remember) that would be at my apartment on Monday (I think) that I needed champagne for. The events that took place were a litttttle ahead of where my character progression was at and there was mention of some guy I'd never heard of and such. Not sure what I skipped, but I skipped a lot.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
There is no way to re-watch scenes, no.
Unless they are in the "repeat scenes" section, such as the gloryhole. Or incubus mindrape.
And considering what a clusterfuck this is:That feels like something they'd eagerly make a paid function.

And there's plenty of sequence breaks they can't bother to fix. To name a few:
- You could find the halloween picture in your locker before it even happened.
- The new year event will mention the halloween event, regardless if you did it.
- After the test at school, you can simply return to the lecture hall to take the next test, and the next. Magically skipping days and causing a clusterfuck.

verconic69

Mar 3, 2020
It should be doing that automatically each time you go to bed if I recall?
Or it's that you right click, or somewhere on your phone when at home?
Didn't work from the phone but I discovered that you can save from the menu when you press escape. It sometimes didn't work so I wasn't sure.

Thanks for the info about the autosave. Wasn't sure how it worked.

Reactions: Kattlarv

JumpingJacky

Jun 25, 2018
Any cheats for this game yet?
I got stuck at 1000 points of corruption and i cant progress further any more, literally bought everything, did every event there is. Ash has a purple mark on herself, but no matter which time is it in the day i cant call her or nobody else.

Last edited:

gster

Jun 12, 2018
I am stuck because of the bug: I went to the saturday's lecture in the morning, thinking this is everything I served whole day until the night, now the game is saying that I need to go to the college to retake the exam, but when I try to go there is said it is already to late and I should go Home - to which I can't as game says I need to go to college. Please help!

Otherwise nice game.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I am stuck because of the bug: I went to the saturday's lecture in the morning, thinking this is everything I served whole day until the night, now the game is saying that I need to go to the college to retake the exam, but when I try to go there is said it is already to late and I should go Home - to which I can't as game says I need to go to college. Please help!

Otherwise nice game.
It's riddled with bugs. Don't expect a fix anytime soon.
They've kept game breaking bugs for 1+ year and they kick their bug testers from their server if they find "too many bugs", along with posting a "latest version" that couldn't even launch one time.
They were even more focused on adding an algorithm that re-used old content to fake there being more content, than to fix said bugs. You can quite often need to re-play a day or week to un-fuck something that happened.

There's a good reason fans aren't really bothering to update this until the lazy devs get their shit together. I don't even know how many updates we are behind anymore... or if they are even working on it.

Shion_

Apr 25, 2019
need the save, and yes I know there is no Gallery. However i´ve lost my old save. ty in advance

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes