2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
Don't know if suggestions are open for the game or taken into account, but one thing I believe could be really hot and probably not too difficult to input would be to include cum in the underskirt view. For example, when Kelly goes to the gloryhole and the guy comes inside her, it would be fun to see her pussy still leaking cum in the under skirt view button.

Great game, love the art and concept!

junetheslut

Feb 3, 2021
will there ever be a full game , i played this on fap nation loved it but surprised it was never finished ?

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
How to make a girl walk without panties? to go to the 2nd level of corruption? I already have a maximum 1 lvl

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Im a patron,and they release updated roughly monthly,not much of a content per update, the scenes are quite decent and the art is unique. If you think it is bad,because noone share them when they are released,then you may want to consider pay for it if you ar that keen to play it. There are games with 2-6 month timeframe/update and still deliver the same amount of content, or less in some cases,like these two succubis.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
The update cycle is not bad, but the pacing of the game seems so slow to me that it makes me wonder at what point and how they plan on making the story come to a conclusion. I mean, it can potentially be a very long game to play, and a bit repetitive to some extent. But I'm still enjoying it, great kinks (y)

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
anyone know where the save files are stored? i need to reset my computer but don't want to lose my saves

Oct 16, 2017
I seem to be at a roadblock. I'm at a point where I go to class every day and I go to work every day and nothing is happening. I've maxed out corruption, but it still won't let me leave the apartment without panties, even though Morgarith said "She reached a new level of corruption, I can make her go without panties now." I haven't even met the last two people in the diary, and I randomly had one event with the cheerleader chick, even though I had never met her before, and it involved Kelly wearing an egg vibe to a cheerleading practice or something. I also have no idea what I need to do to be able to buy the Tequila Girl dress. Is my game just bugged? I have no idea how to progress at this point.

This game really needs some sort of hint system to clue you into what you need to do next, because sometimes it's next to impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: thummiepurple

Jax_iv

Dec 16, 2017
I seem to be at a roadblock. I'm at a point where I go to class every day and I go to work every day and nothing is happening. I've maxed out corruption, but it still won't let me leave the apartment without panties, even though Morgarith said "She reached a new level of corruption, I can make her go without panties now." I haven't even met the last two people in the diary, and I randomly had one event with the cheerleader chick, even though I had never met her before, and it involved Kelly wearing an egg vibe to a cheerleading practice or something. I also have no idea what I need to do to be able to buy the Tequila Girl dress. Is my game just bugged? I have no idea how to progress at this point.

This game really needs some sort of hint system to clue you into what you need to do next, because sometimes it's next to impossible.
I also had such a problem, I solved it by hacking the level of corruption through this site

And I was making progress

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes