2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
Sometimes buggy and events still out of order but at least there is some decent content. hopefully the creator will stop with content to fix the already existing issues the game has before he starts adding more.

josman123

Apr 5, 2022
In my game.....kelly just dissapeared. Literally i can still see her in the scenes, but she is only clothes now.
Is there a fix for that? (and to be honest, i'm not even sure which version i'm playing. I'm gessing it should be the free itch.io one)

Dan6050

Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to proceed please? I opened my school box and there was a cheerleader costume and a note and something about Wednesday, but then MC got the note from her mom and become nerd for almost a week and she auto-skipped Wednesday...after 10 weeks of playing no new even, I still did not visit gym which is on the right side of the map and still did nothing with that cheerleader costume, is it a bug or am I missing something?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Unlock the library, visit it a few times, get option for teasing steve/wearing no panties in library = level 2 lust unlocked, also helps to search the thread as it was earlier asked and would show same solution I'm giving to you.
How do you unlock the library, in previous versions or at least the last version I played it was a location in the school, same as the classroom and pe place, now not so much.

And there are definately problems with the game, you can use the dildo that can be attached to the mirror, before buying it, think the same with the egg toy, would not surprise me to find similar issues with other things.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
How do you unlock the library, in previous versions or at least the last version I played it was a location in the school, same as the classroom and pe place, now not so much.

And there are definately problems with the game, you can use the dildo that can be attached to the mirror, before buying it, think the same with the egg toy, would not surprise me to find similar issues with other things.
Max out your level 1 lust to 1000, you'll get scene with Ash to do research or whatever which she'll mention the library thus unlocking it and I also believe you need Morganith or whatever the succubus' name is to invade your dream as well...that's all I can slightly recall as I'm awaiting for the content/game to update for level 3 acquired/unlockable as I'm over halfway on level 2 (i think)

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Max out your level 1 lust to 1000, you'll get scene with Ash to do research or whatever which she'll mention the library thus unlocking it and I also believe you need Morganith or whatever the succubus' name is to invade your dream as well...that's all I can slightly recall as I'm awaiting for the content/game to update for level 3 acquired/unlockable as I'm over halfway on level 2 (i think)
Hmm, already have lv1 lust to 1000, have had for quite some time, and every day I try to contact ash through the phone and nothing happens, and I get the demon to invade her dreams every night, so hmm, ok thanks for the information.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Hmm, already have lv1 lust to 1000, have had for quite some time, and every day I try to contact ash through the phone and nothing happens, and I get the demon to invade her dreams every night, so hmm, ok thanks for the information.
It's not through phone for contacting ash, it's a random even that occurs in the school.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

Events:

- Viki’s new outfit.

- Fun with Viki on lectures.

Other:

- Added 4 new achievements.

- Viki new outfit emotes

Dan6050

Feb 25, 2018
Does anyone know how to proceed please? I opened my school box and there was a cheerleader costume and a note and something about Wednesday, but then MC got the note from her mom and become nerd for almost a week and she auto-skipped Wednesday...after 10 weeks of playing no new even, I still did not visit gym which is on the right side of the map and still did nothing with that cheerleader costume, is it a bug or am I missing something?

Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
Hi. Is there any straight (male on female) sex in the game? Or is it only lesbian? (Not interested in a lesbian only game).

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
Can't go to school lectures? Seems bugged there.
Whenever I click the stairs an image appears and nothing works.

Reactions: farmer481

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HighSchoolOfSuccubus-1.69
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Once again, all saves lost. Fix these, too much grinding to get back to where I was after last update ate the saves.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
In the Discord Channel they say they have a lot of problems with 1.69 & 1.70 they are really buggy.

I try to play further from 1.66 and for exampel I have this bug so I don`t play further with this buggy version.

1.69 bug
When you look in the book and leaf through in the book south you see normal the pics you have played free all blank !!! In 1.66 I can see that I played free 6 pics and now nothing.

helpmeplease123

Nov 18, 2022
Just started the game. It says she needs to go to lecture. Once I get to college, It repeats that statement for every place i click. It doesn't let me leave either.

Reactions: James88
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes