RPGM High School Queens [v0.1.1] [GLenny]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Menu.png

Overview:
High School Queen is a game completely focused on Femdom, made by a person who likes it for people who like it too.
All characters are of legal age, the game takes place in an advanced university where only the best from their respective schools are allowed to enter.
The game is being made in rpgmaker using 3D models for the scenes.
The development of fetishes is progressive, you will need to develop trust with the girls as you go through awkward situations. Some girls may be more direct while others don't even know what they like yet.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-28
Release Date: 2024-07-27
Developer: GLenny -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux:
- - - -

Print5.png Print1.png Print2.png Print3.png Print4.png

Last edited:

NeoKilua

Mar 27, 2023
Awsome but where is linux mac and android add those 2 esoecially for more money give it to all gadgets

As a android user i hope it be for android too? As i love school femdom my fave.

The characters look nice and enjoyable.

Reactions: GLennyGames

Bobsterling

Jul 20, 2020
Good premise and setup.
But i fear most of the time in this game will just be walking through vast empty areas. Even if you know where you are going. It dilutes the experience and wastes time. And Its way to common to see in rpgm games. Do the outside of the houses really need to match the inside in size? Think of how pokemon games make their houses about 5 player characters wide, while the inside is alot bigger. If it can be scaled down, it should be.
I wish you good luck