RPGM High School Queens [v0.1.1] [GLenny]

GLennyGames

Jul 27, 2024
Remembering that you can vote on the patreon of whoever is the next girl to be created, you can see her information during the game in the menu or simply interact with them at different times of the day.

GLennyGames

Jul 27, 2024
v0.1.1 Fix
Calendar Fix.
Added an exclamation mark when event is available.
Paty's Information Rewritten.

Download is now available.
I also put a version for Linux, but unfortunately I can't test it.
MacOS I'll add it to Patreon in a few hours.
For Android I think I'm too dumb to get this right now. I'll see if I can get it by the next update.

Sole Hunter

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
I haven't seen any barefoot scenes yet, but before you make any, you should consider getting sole texture overlays from the Koikatsu Discord. Base feet look really bad in Koikatsu imo lol.

Game premise looks really promising! Good luck :)

GLennyGames

Jul 27, 2024
I haven't seen any barefoot scenes yet, but before you make any, you should consider getting sole texture overlays from the Koikatsu Discord. Base feet look really bad in Koikatsu imo lol.

Game premise looks really promising! Good luck :)
I'm aware of that, I have a texture here but I'll take a look to see if I can find something better on discord. Thank you!
I like your game! I'll download it again to see the updates.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I'm aware of that, I have a texture here but I'll take a look to see if I can find something better on discord. Thank you!
I like your game! I'll download it again to see the updates.
Who knows, maybe your game will inspire Sole Hunter to come out of hibernation and dive back into the fray. :unsure::coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sole Hunter

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I recommend adding a mini-map to show the locations of the 23 girls, especially since they move around and their events only start at particular moments. This will help players find characters/events they want to pursue. RPG Maker allows tracking movements in real-time with variables and script calls, and a beginner can learn and implement this within 8-18 hours. However, only do this if it isn’t too much work on your end. The last thing I want is to give you a project that causes burnout.

Utilizing AI to help write and debug code is also a good idea. AI tools like ChatGPT can assist in generating code snippets, identifying errors, and providing solutions, significantly speeding up development and reducing the likelihood of bugs. GPT-4o is optimized for efficiency and specific tasks, making it faster and sometimes more practical for coding assistance, while GPT-4 offers broader capabilities and higher accuracy. Depending on your needs, either could be a valuable tool.

Last edited:

GLennyGames

Jul 27, 2024
I recommend adding a mini-map to show the locations of the 23 girls, especially since they move around and their events only start at particular moments. This will help players find characters/events they want to pursue. RPG Maker allows tracking movements in real-time with variables and script calls, and a beginner can learn and implement this within 8-18 hours. However, only do this if it isn’t too much work on your end. The last thing I want is to give you a project that causes burnout.

Utilizing AI to help write and debug code is also a good idea. AI tools like ChatGPT can assist in generating code snippets, identifying errors, and providing solutions, significantly speeding up development and reducing the likelihood of bugs. GPT-4o is optimized for efficiency and specific tasks, making it faster and sometimes more practical for coding assistance, while GPT-4 offers broader capabilities and higher accuracy. Depending on your needs, either could be a valuable tool.
Creating the minimap would be very difficult, not impossible of course, I don't understand much about creating the code itself, everything I did was with rpgmaker's block programming.
I'll add this to my list, I can get an idea of how to do it and maybe it will work.
Thanks!

Reactions: ItzSpc

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Creating the minimap would be very difficult, not impossible of course, I don't understand much about creating the code itself, everything I did was with rpgmaker's block programming.
I'll add this to my list, I can get an idea of how to do it and maybe it will work.
Thanks!
Best of luck!

Reactions: GLennyGames