RPGM High School Queens [v0.1.1] [GLenny]

GLennyGames

Jul 27, 2024
Good premise and setup.
But i fear most of the time in this game will just be walking through vast empty areas. Even if you know where you are going. It dilutes the experience and wastes time. And Its way to common to see in rpgm games. Do the outside of the houses really need to match the inside in size? Think of how pokemon games make their houses about 5 player characters wide, while the inside is alot bigger. If it can be scaled down, it should be.
I wish you good luck
Yes, I also see this as a problem, as the game progresses, in addition to more events, I will add other things to do as well.

Spiritlouis

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2021
Good start and good luck.

May I suggest a calendar, or some place to see what day/hour is it in the day? If you do quests that can be specifically done at some days of the week, it's good to know wich day of the week is :)

GLennyGames

Jul 27, 2024
Good start and good luck.

May I suggest a calendar, or some place to see what day/hour is it in the day? If you do quests that can be specifically done at some days of the week, it's good to know wich day of the week is :)
There is a calendar in the room, I don't know if it has an error. But I will definitely make its existence clearer. Thanks.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
ah.. beginnings are such delicate times. especially when it comes to femdom devs. i wonder which path you'll end up taking.
good luck.

CookiesN

Formerly 'Reyyyy'
Apr 15, 2020
Let's gooooooooo~!

Love the characters, love the kinks listed in their in-game profiles, and the art style seems cool. Seems like the game could become something pretty awesome.

Hope it works out

Reactions: GLennyGames

GLennyGames

Jul 27, 2024
ah.. beginnings are such delicate times. especially when it comes to femdom devs. i wonder which path you'll end up taking.
good luck.
I think having a lot of characters allows you to go down more than one path, for example, with Beatrice it could be a more friendly domination, while with Sara something more sadistic and quick, and others like Hime you can slowly discover it along with her. I hope that's what you're talking about hahahaha