VN Ren'Py Completed Highway Blossoms: Remastered [Alienworks]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
If you like the game, you should buy Steam version. It's a great game after all! You can find Steam Cd-key for ~ 2 usd
Here you go: Highway Blossoms: Remastered + Next Exit DLC:
How to play DLC?
  • Extra -> DLC Content -> Play
Do you have a linux version by any chance?

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Can anyone convert the game + Next Exit DLC to Android?? I've tried and every time I start up the game it crashes after the opening movie. The only way I can get the game to work is if I get rid of the quick menu, but then I can't save the game or anything.

roashiki

Jul 15, 2017
Can anyone convert the game + Next Exit DLC to Android?? I've tried and every time I start up the game it crashes after the opening movie. The only way I can get the game to work is if I get rid of the quick menu, but then I can't save the game or anything.
How did you disable the quick menu?

ShalltearLuv

Sep 6, 2020
I probably came late like multiple years but i want to point this out: This game had one of the most natural developing relationships ever, the voice acting did a lot for this novel and i literally beg everybody to give their chance to this game i am just in love with this and i will probably never find something similar

zhicai

Donor
Aug 19, 2020
I probably came late like multiple years but i want to point this out: This game had one of the most natural developing relationships ever, the voice acting did a lot for this novel and i literally beg everybody to give their chance to this game i am just in love with this and i will probably never find something similar
I wholeheartedly agree.

This game affected me very deeply. I don't think it was perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but it really struck a chord with me in a way that very few VNs have. It's become something of a standard for me.

For example, I recently played through Kindred Spirits on the Roof, a far more prominent VN with many similarities. Despite the fact that there were many things about Kindred Spirits that were superior to Highway Blossoms, I think back on the latter much more favorably than the former. I don't know how much of a difference the western feel of Blossoms made, and it certainly did to some degree, but it remains the standard for me. I've been putting off the Flowers series for some time and that may be the true test. We'll see.

I would encourage anyone who can handle a kinetic VN to give this a shot, even if you're not into the Yuri thing. It's absolutely worth it.

Edit: For what it's worth, the closest I've come to finding a game that's affected me as deeply as Blossoms has is A Summer's End: Hong Kong 1986. It's another game that literally everyone should try.

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

Remastered version Updates
  • Full English voice acting
  • Remastered original soundtrack
  • Three additional tracks
  • RV and Canyon de Chelly CGs have been remade
  • New menu options and accessibility features added to make reading easier
  • Extra sound effects
  • Sprite animations improved
  • Simplified Chinese translation