5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

OrpheousTelos

Jul 27, 2017
WTF, the MC practices gay sex with the captain of the swim team, so he knows what to do when he has a girlfriend?! What kind of deviant mind thinks up this shit? :unsure:
Thats one of the oldest tropes in BL and gay media, in general. (It predates christianity, in fact.) Its like -
- hey bro, wanna hear something weird? Im a total virgin.
- omg bro, me to! We ll never get girlfriends at this rate. We need some practice. Wanna eat my asshole?
- sure. But like, not in a weird way or anything?
- not at all, no homo, etc, etc.
And then they have each and every form of penetrative/ non-penetrative intercourse known to men for as long as the author can milk new chapters (if we are talking about manga or serialized novels).

Reactions: rulesaito

lolertrong

May 28, 2018
WTF, the MC practices gay sex with the captain of the swim team, so he knows what to do when he has a girlfriend?! What kind of deviant mind thinks up this shit? :unsure:
Women who like fetishizing gay men while at the same time not making them actually gay so that they can fool themselves into thinking they have any possibility of dating a fictional gay character. Welcome to the world of Yaoi.

• Haha
Reactions: Resbach

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
It's not gay if you have sex with a man to improve your performance with women..... honestly you should try it guys....just say "no homo" at the end so you don't turn gay

p4091a

Aug 10, 2018
Read the OP's FAQ; seems like they really put a lot of effort into this. Thank you so much for sharing it with us! :)

Reactions: vlad420

crystalblader08

May 21, 2020
OMG thank you so much for this!

Also i guess I'm the odd one out here but the dialogues really turned me on lol (yes, even with the "cheese" part; I know I'm disgustang), though the VN is unexpectedly short (I guess it's his debut work so that's bound to happen)

Just out of curiosity, do you plan on translating his third game as well?

Last edited:

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
OMG thank you so much for this!

Also i guess I'm the odd one out here but the dialogues really turned me on lol (yes, even with the "cheese" part; I know I'm disgustang), though the VN is unexpectedly short (I guess it's his debut work so that's bound to happen)

Just out of curiosity, do you plan on translating his third game as well?
What's the name of the third ?

Arcstrid

Apr 15, 2019
It's . For some reason, it's not listed in VNDB.

It's on my list. The game was made with TyranoBuilder, which thankfully has its own official translation tool. I haven't actually tested it yet, though.

rulesaito

Oct 5, 2018
Thats one of the oldest tropes in BL and gay media, in general. (It predates christianity, in fact.) Its like -
- hey bro, wanna hear something weird? Im a total virgin.
- omg bro, me to! We ll never get girlfriends at this rate. We need some practice. Wanna eat my asshole?
- sure. But like, not in a weird way or anything?
- not at all, no homo, etc, etc.
And then they have each and every form of penetrative/ non-penetrative intercourse known to men for as long as the author can milk new chapters (if we are talking about manga or serialized novels).
This is not sex though, it's just practice, so you're totally still a virgin!

Ararararara

Jun 13, 2020
Does anyone know what's going on with this Pixiv account
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The second one looks like the artist's account but the art seems to really shift. The only thing I recognize are the yogurt explosions the artist seems REALLY fond of. The first account actually includes images of the MC of Practice diary and the logo for some odd reason. I've seen the K-DRIVE! listed as a circle and would like to know who the artist of at least Ketsuhame and Practice diary are. It's hard for me to believe the person who drew Ketsuhame and Practice diary drew some of the later stuff on the account which looks...different.

Arcstrid

Apr 15, 2019
The first Pixiv account belongs to しゅんた (Shunta). Shunta was in charge of the art in Hiiragi's Practice Diary and Ketsuhame! for K-DRIVE!. He's also the artist of Management, but that is a separate work completely unaffiliated to K-DRIVE!.

The second account belongs to the doujin circle K-DRIVE! itself. The artist in the most recent works isn't Shunta, but (Yamorikaninchen), which is why the artstyle is different.

Also, status update on Ketsuhame!: most of the game is translated, but I'm putting it in the back burner for now as I'm busy with real life stuff. I swear to god I'll finish it, don't worry.

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
Lmao "deviant" that's the sweetest vanilla trope.
Honestly it's a basic af love story between two guys and it just work

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
I'm currently working on , which is another game from this same artist.

It'll be another Ren'Py port. The game is on NScripter, which is easily patchable, but the textbox sucks because its left and right sides are transparent and the font is also white, so depending on the scene some words become hard to read. Since there is no option to change the default font color in NScripter, I'd have to manually add a command to change the font color every. single. line. Not to mention that the characters have some very thick black outlines because NScripter can't properly make the .bmp sprites have transparent backgrounds, so I had to manually convert them to transparents .pngs.

I haven't actually played Management, only the very beginning. That game was made on WOLF RPG Editor, and the only tool that I know of that can be used to translate games made from that engine is Translator++. Sadly, Translator++ is a work in progress and some essential parts of the game's script are being flagged as untranslateable, like the personality quiz at the very beginning. Hopefully by the time I finish Ketsuhame! and the next game on my list this issue will be fixed.
Eager to see the result !

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes