5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
Hi there, sorry for the radio silence. Things have been hectic in real life, but long story short I should finish Ketsuhame within two weeks tops, assuming real life stuff doesn't get in the way.
wow thanks ! take care on your side tho, i hope ypu'll be alright from whatever illed you

Kiltin

Oct 21, 2018
Hi there, sorry for the radio silence. Things have been hectic in real life, but long story short I should finish Ketsuhame within two weeks tops, assuming real life stuff doesn't get in the way.
I guess real life got in the way?
Really looking forward to Ketsuhame, I hope it's not pushy to ask for the current status. :whistle:

OvvO

Dec 14, 2019
Hi, I hope everything goes well for you ! Did you finish the second game ? I hope so, I really liked the first one, you did an amazing job !

tarkass

Sep 27, 2021
Hey how is it going with Ketsuhame?

Reactions: MarcoJ
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes