kasih112

May 26, 2019
Even though it's 2020 already, i've still hopefully waiting for this collection to update sooner or later

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Crazygamer43 Can you update the title and add Hijabolic? It should look like this:
Zephyrosu/Hijabolic Collection [Patreon] [Zephyrosu] [Hijabolic]

This artist has used two names. They both should be in the title. I was about to create a thread for Hijabolic.

Not sure about the bracket use though.

Reactions: Mosthra

Kolblogberg

Aug 6, 2017
Crazygamer43 Can you update the title and add Hijabolic? It should look like this:
Zephyrosu/Hijabolic Collection [Patreon] [Zephyrosu] [Hijabolic]

This artist has used two names. They both should be in the title. I was about to create a thread for Hijabolic.

Not sure about the bracket use though.
If I may ask, are you planning on updating the content?

Dec 4, 2020
I don't know if anyone still reading this thread, but someone please update the collection if you can! I'd love to see some new artwork by the master (AFAIK) of haram hijab whores!

Dec 4, 2020
Okay, may i ask, can you update "wet by hijabolic" comic in the future?

A man of taste. But let me rephrase that important question to: "Okay, may I ask, can somebody, anybody, update anything from Hijabolic in the future?"

Seems like everything after he did after early 2019 or late 2018 has never been leaked by anyone but I don't think he stopped drawing. If you can't update, does anyone know any sites that have leaks that aren't 1-2 years old? E-H/X-H are long outdated, and he's not on Kemono. I don't know any other sites ATM that allow pirated art.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
You know one of the things I like about his stuff is that he makes a hijab replacement for headwear work very well. Like the hair for Sailor Moon in hijab form or the buns on the chinese new year stuff.