Feb 9, 2021
barely 5 minutes into the game and the goblins are OBNOXIOUS AS FUCK, jesus christ there's no way to block and they deal so much damage PLUS once you get out of the animation they'll just move so fast you can't turn back and hit them resulting in them getting you again
The combat is fairly flawed but it's a pretty decent game if you ignore that

jormilos

Jul 11, 2017
I've managed to explore all the way to the final boss and still haven't found the groundpound, so I'm locked out of 3 areas. Where do I get the groundpound. I spent an hour looking around for it after getting the ability to lift blocks, and all I found after that were the air dash and the spinning prayer beads

Fun696969

Jan 14, 2021
Full save

Edit: just remembered that the gallery is in a certain room
Coordinates 25 : 6
fast travel to the yellow highlighted room and then go left and you will be in the gallery room
Screen guide.png

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
I've managed to explore all the way to the final boss and still haven't found the groundpound, so I'm locked out of 3 areas. Where do I get the groundpound. I spent an hour looking around for it after getting the ability to lift blocks, and all I found after that were the air dash and the spinning prayer beads
Entrance room, second floor.
Capture.PNG

SmallTree201

Oct 20, 2018
Where do you even get the beads and the air dash? I also haven't found the weight lifting magic yet

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
now we just need a pregnancy mod removing the limit with new assets from available ones or new compatible assests all together, or/and an uncensored patch.
mods, go be heroes.

Reactions: Kyoka