VN Ren'Py Completed Hikari! Clover Rescue [Final] [Toffer Team]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
JzuLLR.png

Overview:
In a not-so distant future, a powerful organization known as The Corporation is planning to take over the world by using the power of some mysterious amulets shaped like a clover.

In the last days, they’ve kidnapped three different girls, which are supposed to be the owners of this powerful amulets, but still, neither of them know how to use this power properly. To do so, they’re planning to experiment on the girls as much as they need.

To prevent this catastrophe to happen, we must take the role of Keigo, a young, lazy pilot and bounty hunter, owner of the Multiple Clover, who has been “recruited” by Kasumi, our main side-kick and guide along the adventure.

She tells us that in order to unveil this great mystery behind these amulets and use their power to save the world, we must rescue each girl before is too late and… Have sex with all of them. Are you ready?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2018-12-07
Release Date: 2018-10-22
Developer: Toffer Team -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: - - -
Same Series: Hikari! Love Potion
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so far its somewhat entertaining..but is linear with the choices seeming to only decide how Kasumi shouts at you for being an idiot or pervert...LOL

Reactions: tugaboy

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
She tells us that in order to unveil this great mystery behind these amulets and use their power to save the world, we must rescue each girl before is too late and… Have sex with all of them. Are you ready?
It is a sacrifice that must be done, but done it shall be. /salute

Reactions: Gabaw

Draghas

Jan 1, 2018
this game works best if you abandon every sense of logic, shut down your brain and relax. it is kind of funny in a way..

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Updated:2018-10-22 Mmmm... Today 2018-12-07... Not? O_O
OS: Windows / Android (not in this archive) Mmmm... Archive? O_O
Were is Archive? I not see Link for Android... Remove it from Main Page...

About Game... Very Good Art :D Very Bad GUI :(

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..that was an hour of cute fun..basically just a novel with choices that makes Kasumi shout at you..LOL..but it was a fun little escape from reality.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Updated:2018-10-22 Mmmm... Today 2018-12-07... Not? O_O
OS: Windows / Android (not in this archive) Mmmm... Archive? O_O
Were is Archive? I not see Link for Android... Remove it from Main Page...

About Game... Very Good Art :D Very Bad GUI :(
The "Updated" line technically speaking is when the game was released, not when the game was updated (at least for the completed game, now)
Ask this to the staff. It's one of their new rules.

And the other I mean that in this one there's only the Windows version. Exists out there even the Android but I don't have that one.

ReversePlutia

Apr 7, 2018
the steam store link lead to Site error, i thought they blocked my country until i checked using steam app. the CG looks really good so i'm thinking of buying this game

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
"[...] Have sex with all of them."

Nothing more to add

Reactions: Gabaw
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes