Unreal Engine Hilichurl's Girl [v0.0.45] [LilCocogoat]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
so the dev mentioned three enemies. as far as i can see its the stickbug preview fellah, giant hilichurls that can't actually kill you just slap you forever, and the giant moving ore creature. am i wrong?

Deathstrker

May 24, 2018
Doesn't work. I've that and every other button on the keyboard and nothing happens. Tab is the inventory key.

Are you sure you are on 0.0.34?

The files on this thread haven't actually been updated and are still on 0.0.23 If you want the newest update, go to the dev's Itch.io page.

consey

Aug 6, 2022
The glowshroom cavern is truly fucking scary. I got chased by 5 monsters in there and they were fast enought to rip my clothes into shreds. And the butterflies were so hard to find in the mushroom cavern and Bone Alley pays out the most and having the slowest monster.
1718037263185.png

consey

Aug 6, 2022
Also i just found this giant monster stuck in the root
1718037649410.png
And I didn't know cavern hillchurls pray to something
1718037784265.png
Edit: There was actually 2 giant monsters stuck on the root
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LilCocogoat

girlcock3000

Jul 1, 2023
The Sucrose model looks pretty damn good. However the rest of the game looks pretty ugly, which I guess probably doesn't matter that much. However whatever the fuck that abomination is legit scares me so I'm gonna pass.

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3567240

Overview:
Immerse yourself in the perilous yet intriguing realms of Teyvat...

Ah, never mind. You'll step into the shoes of Sucrose, an alchemist fallen from grace, now beholden to the unlikely shelter of a friendly Hilichurl. Left abandoned without support or resources, Sucrose delves into the dark bowels of caverns in search of precious alchemical reagents. There are also places that serve as havens for trade and communication with the Hilichurls. These once-wild beings now engage in trade and conversation, yet they still retain their wild, unpredictable nature. Take part in the hustle and bustle of the Hilichurl market, exchanging your finds for essential items or powerful upgrades.

Khm... Caves... : )

Thread Updated: 2024-07-26
Release Date: 2024-07-26
Developer: LilCocogoat - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.42
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -

Extras:

View attachment 3868595 View attachment 3868596 View attachment 3868597 View attachment 3868600 View attachment 3868678 View attachment 3868680 View attachment 3868679
What da fuck is this shit?

• Hey there

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
The root cavern in the current build is kinda wack. Seems the spawnrates are jacked way up - presumably was for testing purposes, and forgot to lower it? If you want to do anything there, you just go in, grab the closest thing, then press escape and click to reset the area (you keep your items), and hope that next time the enemies spawn just a tiny bit further away.
Also, the new big enemies seem to always know exactly where the player is and will head directly for them; sometimes leading to situations where they are blocking the entrance before you even go in. If you do go balls to the wall and zoom in with stamina and speed pots, you'll see just how crazy high the enemy spawn rate is. I almost took a picture of the time when I had 6 enemies chasing me within 15 seconds of loading the level.

All in all though: Definitely an improvement over the older versions. It's way easier to see, the new hub and merchants are interesting, and potions are a fun mechanic. Dying or hiding in the dark without a torch now punishes you via lowering your sanity. Lower sanity means everything gets darker, the colors get distorted, you start seeing illusions, your stamina is lower, and if it reaches zero you die (as in, your save is nuked). The stamina system is also a good addition imo, as you can no longer simply infinitely run around to avoid anything ever catching up to you.

Potions do have a few bugs though. 1: Invisibility potions don't do anything at all. 2: once you make a potion, its position in your inventory is saved and the empty slot is locked. Once you respawn, you regain all potions that you drank. The only ways to permanently lose your potions are to have them stolen by the thieves in root cavern, dropping them, selling them, or dying in the glowshroom cavern (this last one can actually be undone by going to the guy in the corner of the hub area while you're naked and turning your back to him. this will give a scene and respawn you with everything you had prior to dying in the glowshroom area).

*edit:* Oh and I can't find any use for TNT. I find areas that look like obvious "throw tnt here to open a way" complete with enemies being behind the wall, but the TNT doesn't actually do anything. Throwing it at enemies also doesn't do anything to them, from what I've been able to see.

Fist Mage

Sep 29, 2018
I really want this to work out, there ain't much for an actual horror game around here.
Also, ditto to what the guy above me said, I don't even last long enough to see the new enemy.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Genshin just has too many good characters, like nahida, klee and paimon. Everyone deserves more content. Also damn, no paying taxes equals game over for now, I see.
There is a game about Klee here. Something like "Klee's prank adventure". I am under impression that Klee herself doesn't get any H-scenes there.
There might be games about Nahida and Paimon out there, but the site's rules about childlike characters are wonky, so they are probably not allowed here. Well, Nahida might be depicted a little older to get a pass, but Paimon is just a floating baby. Even if we all are very unlikely to live to their age.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes