Unreal Engine Hilichurl's Girl [v0.0.45] [LilCocogoat]

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

FeebleOblivion

Feb 16, 2019
I really like the premise of the game, but like some others said, I don't know if the monster spawning is intended to be this crazy. I even dropped the game down to the easy mode and within seconds of entering a cave if I so much as tap the sprint key there are now multiple enemies chasing me. I like it overall as a concept though. Also a bestiary type thing would be nice, I can't really figure out how some monster enemies work.

Reactions: LilCocogoat

TheGoofiestGoober

Mar 2, 2024
The game looks pretty great so far, here's some feedback from me: There should 100% be a way to loop/lock the h-scenes playing also I'm sure I'm not the first to say this but it is way too dark at times makes it very hard to see especially when you are on your "last life". Also as a side note, I use a 4070 TI and at max graphics 70%-74% constant usage which is insane.

The game looks great though I'll be following along with this one for sure.

LilCocogoat

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2024
There should 100% be a way to loop/lock the h-scenes playing also I'm sure I'm not the first to say this but it is way too dark at times makes it very hard to see especially when you are on your "last life".
Will take a note!

I use a 4070 TI and at max graphics 70%-74% constant usage which is insane.
That depends on ur average FPS and, in general, that's okay for UE5 games

Phoenixus

Sep 6, 2023
On the .45 patch,
Is there only 2 sex scenes in the game? I haven't seen any other than the oral and fingering by the Hillchurls

Glen_quake

Mar 11, 2019
Love the concept of the Game, I know its been said before but i Love Taker POV / Female POV content. look forwards to seeing how to game develops. just a question though if i may ask. how do you get the 4 scenes, I have the one from the Hilichurl in camp, the one from the first tall monster in the Glowshroom caves, but how do i get the other 2?

LilCocogoat

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2024
Sorry for the late response! : )

Love the concept of the Game, I know its been said before but i Love Taker POV / Female POV content. look forwards to seeing how to game develops. just a question though if i may ask. how do you get the 4 scenes, I have the one from the Hilichurl in camp, the one from the first tall monster in the Glowshroom caves, but how do i get the other 2?
You can find one by talking to the trader (you’ll need to annoy him a bit), and the other one by losing to the shroomguy (the main enemy in the shrooms cavern).

Phoenixus

Sep 6, 2023
I tried this out because I've never seen a PoV from female perspective before.

Here's what I found...

1. Shroom Cave Fingering
2. Shroom Cave Oral
3. Corner Guy Doggie style.
4. Trader Penis between the legs.

Doggie style doesn't work because you need more head turn, suggest below so you can see it going in and out.

Also... there was an original where she was on her back having sex that was removed (that or I could not find). I think you should probably put that one back in if you removed it since it probably will work better. Maybe add it into the Lush Root Cavern Hillchurl

• Red Heart
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes