Fan Art Hill Side: Fan Art

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Hey guys, I finished the game last night and I absolutely loved it. I would like to make some fan - art.
Would you mind sharing the assets for MC and Charlotte? Maybe Emma as well?

Thanks a lot
Since you already got one (and a good one, IMO), are you still looking for Emmas (plural :)) ? Sorry, I had not seen your post before.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I should look into her closer. She's one of my favourite characters as she looks a lot like a friend of mine when she was younger and posed for the Toronto Sun one time.
If you find a clue, don't feel shy about sharing it :p ;-)

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
I always share what I find, usually with my scene subsets (check the link in my signature for assets I shared for BeingADIK for an example, hehe).
Oh, had not seen. I don't remember anymore being a DIK (though I am sure it is occupying some space on my HD), but I think I will give a look again as soon as I can, so, please don't delete those assets :p :)

Reactions: Night Hacker

Jericho-2043

Jun 23, 2018
2 Bodyguards 1 Woman.
Out with the old in with the new.
View attachment 1542575
Just thinking of some titles. Suggestions welcomed.
Titles from image above?
The Brothers Grimm/ Tale of two brothers?

Any chance you could let me have the duf files in a zip, on the characters you made?
Charlotte Lloyd, Emma, Lucy, Suzie. I will still need to buy all the base characters & morphs from Daz store.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Where are the assets this game is great
The only one that circulated more or less "freely" (in the sense that a couple of people, offered the duf of their guesswork and further modifications) is Emma.
For others, it seems the people who have some guesses, thus post pictures here, but will not make the subscenes available. But in any case, it is all guesswork, the original subscene files were never released by DB.