Fan Art Hill Side: Fan Art

redle

Apr 12, 2017
For those that don't know, a Serigraph and a Lithograph are virtually identical. The main difference is better paper, limited run, collaboration with the artist and printer. Basically a way to make more money from a print.
The 2 terms do not define the finished work, but the technique used to create the finished work. The finished works *can* be virtually identical, but that's really neither here nor there. Better paper, limited run, collaboration... none of those effect whether something is or is not made using the Serigraph or Lithograph technique.

Here's a reasonable explanation if people are wanting it

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
The 2 terms do not define the finished work, but the technique used to create the finished work. The finished works *can* be virtually identical, but that's really neither here nor there. Better paper, limited run, collaboration... none of those effect whether something is or is not made using the Serigraph or Lithograph technique.

Here's a reasonable explanation if people are wanting it
What I left out was printed by plate vs. printed with stencils, but serigraph extends beyond printing on canvas.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well,
A small test of what may be my final version of Emma look-alike (sorry, I know it's a naughty picture of poor Emma), thanks to Y.Gromov for some suggestion, plus I reworked something a bit on my own.
EmmaAttempt2.png
About the body, I would probably take out the "voluptuous" parameter I put, I know the breast does not try to be exactly like hers, and I would need to take out the eyebrowse and replace them (some tool based on the lie editor seems not to work correctly anymore, might need to edit the face texture for that).
For some elements, inspired myself by the episode (taken away later) when the MC could have by mistake (white knight saving the screaming princess) get in the bathroom with Emma there -though from the later images, I realised Emma had changed a bit (not in the face) over time.

By the way, before someone screams about the nude, remember she is supposed to be 18 and a bit more.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well,
A small test of what may be my final version of Emma look-alike (sorry, I know it's a naughty picture of poor Emma), thanks to Y.Gromov for some suggestion, plus I reworked something a bit on my own.
View attachment 2264741
About the body, I would probably take out the "voluptuous" parameter I put, I know the breast does not try to be exactly like hers, and I would need to take out the eyebrowse and replace them (some tool based on the lie editor seems not to work correctly anymore, might need to edit the face texture for that).
For some elements, inspired myself by the episode (taken away later) when the MC could have by mistake (white knight saving the screaming princess) get in the bathroom with Emma there -though from the later images, I realised Emma had changed a bit (not in the face) over time.

By the way, before someone screams about the nude, remember she is supposed to be 18 and a bit more.
Well she will get boned by the MC at some point so showing her naked probably doesn't matter a whole lot at this stage.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Well she will get boned by the MC at some point so showing her naked probably doesn't matter a whole lot at this stage.
Well, as far as I know, it is supposed to be something more than some pure and simple "hole in one gymnastics" (no, I don't play golf :)) physical stuff - although I know there were some people incensed at the idea of such a relation, given the age difference.
But it's a game, and given situations I have seen in real life, it is not always said that a young lady will be worst off (and I don't mean financially or sexually) with a much older man, than with someone closer to her age.
Also, she is only one possibility, and there is no "harem route" in this game, so, it's up to the player whether that will effectively happen (again, AFAIK).

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
More than "not bad", I would say the face is is really her, compliments ! Would be even better if we could have the duf file :p :)
no problem just took a while to find made her around 1,5 years ago and had to recover my library from a HD malefunction crash so my around 2,5gb character presets were a "little jumbled around"

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
no problem just took a while to find made her around 1,5 years ago and had to recover my library from a HD malefunction crash so my around 2,5gb character presets were a "little jumbled around"
Thanks !
By the way, since I asked someone else (even if with a joke) to share his Emma, if anybody is interested in getting the file with the attempt at Emma I used for the picture I put in some post above, let me know - though anybody asking should be aware they are "subscene" files, so, you will need to have the necessary assets already installed (but if you don't, the error messages will tell you what you are missing).