Fan Art Hill Side: Fan Art

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I done a quick search around and I am not seeing the assets for most of these characters. I did find the MC on my own (at least I think I have him, I need to work on that more to be sure) and I think I found the older sister on my own and Charlotte has been mentioned in here... it's just Emma... not sure about which asset she is, though there's tons of options no doubt. I do know the hair for Emma, , I don't suppose you would be willing to give up what you folks have found?

I have no problems scouring online if I have to but...

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
I done a quick search around and I am not seeing the assets for most of these characters. I did find the MC on my own (at least I think I have him, I need to work on that more to be sure) and I think I found the older sister on my own and Charlotte has been mentioned in here... it's just Emma... not sure about which asset she is, though there's tons of options no doubt. I do know the hair for Emma, , I don't suppose you would be willing to give up what you folks have found?

I have no problems scouring online if I have to but...
Emma skin hair
I mix and to create Emma

MC tatoo and bodyhair included
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Emma skin hair
I mix and to create Emma

MC tatoo and bodyhair included
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. I had the MC figured out, and had the hair for Emma, but her body and skin assets were a mystery to me.

Reactions: Y.Gromov

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Here is a version of Emma that I got from either WhiteWolf619 or Old Dog (Sometimes I think they are the same person :LOL:). The only changes I made to the model was to convert to Genesis 8 and apply Zev0's Older Teen morph, plus changed the hair to a similar but dForce G8 asset.

Y.Gromov I think you are on the right track and closer than the model I am working with.

View attachment 2151996
Dam, WhiteWolf619 is my other personality the nice one is Old Dog