Fan Art Hill Side: Fan Art

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
LOL! You guys crack me up. Fanart can be interpreted very differently by the viewer.
From my perspective, you both are good in your own ways. Carry on.
You should see us on discord :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Tigo_G

Jul 11, 2020
Really!!! There is no way that this would happen with in the game and I can't believe that this was even posted. Something like that should have been sent to directly between the parties. Those renders just goes to show that you don't understand the story at all. You all are doing the game, story and the creator a disservice

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Really!!! There is no way that this would happen with in the game and I can't believe that this was even posted. Something like that should have been sent to directly between the parties. Those renders just goes to show that you don't understand the story at all. You all are doing the game, story and the creator a disservice
My apologies, you are right i know nothing about the game. I just thought that Emma and Suzi were going to become potential love interests and i figured there was no way Charlotte could accept that so there was only one way it could happen and that is if Charlotte joined in.

Reactions: Old Dog