Fan Art Hill Side: Fan Art

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe they feel like they are being cucked. :ROFLMAO:

Heck if I had yours or Old Dog's DUFs I would have done crossovers for No More Secrets or No More Money by now.
I have not tried No more secrets as I already do fan art for quite a few games so I maybe be dropping "Hillside"

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I will do a crossover or two with NNM or NMS and maybe even Dr Amana Sex Therapist. But I am on the same page as both you and Old Dog, trying to turn Emma into a LI is just wrong on a lot of levels.
I am pretty much done here anyway, don't care for Emma becoming a love interest to a 40 year old man, adding to the fact no way this could end well especially with Charlotte, so figured i would end it on a good note and least have some sort of harem.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I will do a crossover or two with NNM or NMS and maybe even Dr Amana Sex Therapist. But I am on the same page as both you and Old Dog, trying to turn Emma into a LI is just wrong on a lot of levels.
I agree with you so I am leaving this fan art

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
As I talked about it with Old Dog there were moments through out the game that kinda got me thinking something was going to happen between them, but we just put it down to possibly bad writing.

Reactions: Old Dog

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I removed the art, as I was disgusted in it myself, the reason why i created it is because i was a bit annoyed with DB for making Emma a love interest, weather this is true or not I don't know as of yet, i would like to think i am wrong in and hopefully i will be proven wrong. Anyone offended by it i am sorry, as i said i was annoyed with DB and took it out in here.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
WhiteWolf619 I know exactly how you feel, I was annoyed at the dev of 16YearLater as he basically used straight out of DAZ KrashWerks models for most of his characters and then told another fan artist that he really didn't want anyone doing fan art for them and not to post any recipes he found. I never posted a single image in that fan art thread. Some devs are just not the brightest bulbs in the pack.

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
WhiteWolf619 I know exactly howe you feel, I was annoyed at the dev of 16YearLater as he basically used straight out of DAZ KrashWerks models for most of his characters and then told another fan artist that he really didn't want anyone doing fan art for them and not to post any recipes he found. I never posted a single image in that fan art thread. Some devs are just not the brightest bulbs in the pack.
At the end of the day, I hold no ill will toward DB, he has created some great character and a really good story, that is why I can not for the life of me understand how Emma could become a love interest, I understand if she developed a huge crush on the MC and Charlotte found it cute but after a time she moved on, but I don't know in how any universe if Emma becomes a LI of the MC how Charlotte will accept it, maybe she isn't I don't know, but he has created a wonderful setup for a father/daughter relationship and that is all I see it as, and this is the reason why I have chosen to stop my support.

Jun 4, 2022
Just curious if anyone can do a render of Emma with Puffy Nipples. They are always showing under her clothing and I can just picture them like the render below from The Builder. Would love to see what someone could put together. I would try but I'm completely useless with 3DCG.

h7tdb2.jpg