Fan Art Hill Side: Fan Art

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Can someone do an Emma nude, and accentuate her puffy nipples? Just curious?
Thanks
Well, here you have three versions, so you can even choose which one you prefer.
In reality, for all three, I just used the same morph for the puffy aerola pushed to the max (could have tried to combine two morphs, but I suspect would have come out somehow absurd), it is the base Emma that is different for each (last one is not actually mine).

E_OT.png E_M.png E_3.png

Jan 30, 2023
Well, here you have three versions, so you can even choose which one you prefer.
In reality, for all three, I just used the same morph for the puffy aerola pushed to the max (could have tried to combine two morphs, but I suspect would have come out somehow absurd), it is the base Emma that is different for each (last one is not actually mine).

View attachment 2611495 View attachment 2611500 View attachment 2611521
Absolutely AMAZING!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Syrion93

Jun 7, 2022
Hey guys, I finished the game last night and I absolutely loved it. I would like to make some fan - art.
Would you mind sharing the assets for MC and Charlotte? Maybe Emma as well?

Thanks a lot

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Hey guys, I finished the game last night and I absolutely loved it. I would like to make some fan - art.
Would you mind sharing the assets for MC and Charlotte? Maybe Emma as well?

Thanks a lot
no problem just took a while to find made her around 1,5 years ago and had to recover my library from a HD malefunction crash so my around 2,5gb character presets were a "little jumbled around"
i posted my version of emma a bit ago (skip to my quoted post) but so far i dont think the other models where posted. the dev gave away a few pointers in the hillside game thread maybe they can help you.
i like playing around in daz and figuring models out but unfortunatly my pc is on the older and weaker side so my render capabilities are limited so i have no problem sharing models i created or found out so people with the right hardware can share their artwork with us.

Reactions: Syrion93