Fan Art Hill Side: Fan Art

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
As DB said in the main thread, Suzi and Emma use the same skin texture.

Suzi's eyebrows are photoshopped to be different.

Reactions: 1poimt

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Just got done my first (and probably only) version of Emma. I noticed her skin is definitely from Millie for Aiko 7, BUT, her eyebrows are different, which puzzles me. Not sure how you change the eyebrows but keep the same skin. The difference is really small, but I tend to zoom in and examine these things way too closely for my own good! LOL Not sure where her eye colour came from either. The iris seems fairly detailed, also not from Millie... I tried out a pile of other eyes but didn't find an exact match.

Her skin colour is also a tad too tanned with the default Millie skin, but after trying to adjust it I gave up. heheheh...

Not sure if I got her face and body settings right, but it's close enough for me. I already spent too long on her. This is what I ended up with anyhow.

View attachment 2154032
Wow! What a difference two years make! I know exactly how to replace the eyebrows now, how to adjust the iris, the tanning of the skin etc...

WolverineCTX

Nov 5, 2023
Hi I'm new to Hillside and am still playing it right now.

I have to say, I love all the Fan Art shown here so far, they are really well done and look awesome.(y):cool:

I wonder though if there is a List of the Characters and the DAZ Models and Assets (Like Hair and Clothes and so on) used for the Models around somewhere?!

I seen other Fan Art Threads here (I also done one myself for the "Yesterday's Crossroads" Game) where they have a List of Characters and there DAZ Assets in the OP - or link to Posts made by a Member that lists some Assets for creating a given Game Character.
As I'm not a Patreon Member, I don't know if any Information is shared by the Dev - also I didn't go and read all Pages of the Main Game Thread here, so bare with me if I missed some given Information - just Link me to these Post if possible and not to much to as of you, please.

I'm quiet new to DAZ (Started using it back last December... so only roughly half a Year now) and I'm having trouble still to find out things on my own, so I would really appreciate any Help you could give me on any of the Characters and DAZ Models/Assets used.
Again, I love all the Work shown here!

Thanks in advance and Greetings from Germany,
Uwe/WolverineCTX ;)