4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
This is shaping up to be a very nice game. Interesting plot with some great renders and some pretty nice poses.
Well done Dev.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well so far about an update.
Any sex allready?
This is supposed to be a fapping game.
Thin stories don't interest me.
I want hardcore!!!
We all do, but they are still all complete strangers, so unless the ladies are real hard up and horny it makes no sense for them to jump MC already and he also has some reasons to keep his pants zipped up, now if he was her son and they would have been building up to it for 8 years already before story started that would be something else. :p

Reactions: galora

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Game is nice but unfortunately for me the updates have too little content and seeing how slowly relations are being built up in this game, we won't see any sex scenes for another year or longer at this rate.

Dec 10, 2017
error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: unknown compression method

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Me\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Hillside-0.3-pc\Hillside-0.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Me\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Hillside-0.3-pc\Hillside-0.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Users\Me\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Hillside-0.3-pc\Hillside-0.3-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: unknown compression method

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Jul 06 20:14:35 2020

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i love this game, great job dev (y)
ep3 - 209 renders, nice :)

Emma is too cute :giggle:, oh and when i get my hands on that fucker who is sending her those messages, he is done :mad:

also that one new image that we didn't see before, damn...:eek::oops::(
I can understand Charlotte why she is not jumping from joy for having a man in her house...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it's going to be fun kicking the living shit out of that human scum that hurt her in the past :devilish::mad:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nice monthly update, some transitions are a bit abrupt, like when you met Lucy in the morning and next panel is night already.
Charlotte needs bigger hips/ass, she's a milf after all.

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes