4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

leonox

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you.

Half of me would love to see a fan art thread, but the other half is traumatized just thinking about what people might do to Emma... :eek:
Well at least you shouldn't worry about me. I won't touch sweet Emma! I'm all in for milf Charlotte!
As for making a fan-art thread, it would be good for the game. It would get more attention, more interest and finally more support which it really deserves :)
So if someone starts the thread, I'll be there doing some renders.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 926903

Unlocked

This week's pinup is Emma putting on lipstick at her dressing table.
Has she finally gotten her dream date with Zak

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocked

Charlotte finds something amusing when talking to the MC.
But her worst fears are realized when someone spots her at the event.
While it is the MC that is drawing attention when visiting Suzi.
And he has harsh words for Hannah!
That collared shirt on Charlotte :love:

Well at least you shouldn't worry about me. I won't touch sweet Emma! I'm all in for milf Charlotte!
As for making a fan-art thread, it would be good for the game. It would get more attention, more interest and finally more support which it really deserves :)
So if someone starts the thread, I'll be there doing some renders.
Agree, I get why the dev might not want a fan art thread, but fan art would be awesome for the rest of us! Sorry to some of you but I would totally support the Emma lewd fan art :LOL:

• Haha
  • Hey there
Reactions: leonox and Hexxer

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
If people are determined to traumatize me with a fan art thread then I can can give you some clues to help recreate the characters.

Emma and Suzi are Genesis 3. They both use the same base material - Millie by Freja.
Charlotte and Lucy are Genesis 8. They both use the same base material - Aadilyn by Sabby.
All of their hair is by OutofTouch.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
If people are determined to traumatize me with a fan art thread then I can can give you some clues to help recreate the characters.

Emma and Suzi are Genesis 3. They both use the same base material - Millie by Freja.
Charlotte and Lucy are Genesis 8. They both use the same base material - Aadilyn by Sabby.
You can of course just block said thread ;)

Reactions: HillsideVN

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018

You one week later ;)
e20876abb285bc3341a1c04084927e50.jpg

KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016

I just hope Charlotte shares your masochistic tendencies as well

Reactions: HillsideVN

leonox

Oct 10, 2017
Oh come on guys, we just want to help the kind dev gain more support ;)

Here's my first try on Emma:
hillside emma.png
It's not 100% accurate but still a close one. Her face needs some morphs, maybe smaller eyes and bigger jaw, I'm not sure. As for the other characters, I haven't found their shapes yet.

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes