4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Now now, don't be harsh. He's just too lazy to go back a few pages and look for HillsideVN's posts where it was stated that...

...and that's for everybody asking (but will surely be ignored and asked again within two posts)...

the next update will come out in eight days.
Should stick that date on the 1st page in bold
For retards:
Release date 19 Dec

Feb 9, 2019
anyone know the password for 0.6? also, will the mod help you unlock all the 'achievement' images? or just the 7 ones you can do yourself

Feb 9, 2019
quick question, if you kiss/say i'll be waiting for you lucy, will that lock you into a relationship with her, and prevent you from getting one with anyone else in the future? or can you get both to see all the possible scenes and stuff?

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
quick question, if you kiss/say i'll be waiting for you lucy, will that lock you into a relationship with her, and prevent you from getting one with anyone else in the future? or can you get both to see all the possible scenes and stuff?
I believe the dev said that was a major decision for a LI path, so it may have consequences in the future with the other LIs. Time for separate LI path saves.

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Bonjour à tous, je voulais dire merci merci merci
J'adore le jeu je viens de le découvrir grâce à une traduction française
J'ai beaucoup aimé l'histoire, les personnages
Merci pour le partage
désolé pour la traduction Deepl je ne parle pas anglais

Hello everyone, I wanted to say thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.
I love the game, I just discovered it thanks to a French translation.
I really liked the story, the characters
Thanks for sharing
sorry for the Deepl translation I don't speak English

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Merci pour le partage

Bonjour à tous, je tenais à vous dire merci merci merci merci merci merci.
J'adore le jeu, je viens de le découvrir grâce à une traduction française.
J'ai vraiment aimé l'histoire, les personnages
Merci d'avoir partagé
Translated as
"Hello everyone, I wanted to say thank you thank you
I love the game I just discovered it thanks to a French translation
Thanks for sharing
sorry for the DeepL translation I don't speak English"

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Translated as
"Hello everyone, I wanted to say thank you thank you
I love the game I just discovered it thanks to a French translation
Thanks for sharing
sorry for the DeepL translation I don't speak English"
oups merci chrome avait traduit mon post

oops thanks chrome had translated my post

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Merci pour le partage

Hello everyone, I wanted to say thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.
I love the game, I just discovered it thanks to a French translation.
Thanks for sharing
sorry for the Deepl translation I don't speak English
Aah, ces français et les langues étrangères !!! Viens ici plus souvent, ton niveau d'anglais va vite progresser :)
Aah, these frenchies and foreign languages !!! Come here more often, your english skills will increase fast... (not using google for this one)

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
So, i just play this game. Very nice story, i love characters. Emma is very sweet and kind. Everybody would like to protect her. Charlotte's struggling from her past and MC will have to save her and make her trusting men again. Lucy is fun but would like to be in the lights sometimes too. We will know Suzi more in the next episodes and learn what are her problems with that Johno.
I think the stalker could be the Detective Carter... or maybe the barman-friend. I don't think the David the in-love-boy could be a stalker, even if he has Emma's photo in his locker.
I don't know who could send the phone messages to Emma.
I'm waiting the next episodes with good hopes ;)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So, i just play this game. Very nice story, i love characters. Emma is very sweet and kind. Everybody would like to protect her. Charlotte's struggling from her past and MC will have to save her and make her trusting men again. Lucy is fun but would like to be in the lights sometimes too. We will know Suzi more in the next episodes and learn what are her problems with that Johno.
I think the stalker could be the Detective Carter... or maybe the barman-friend. I don't think the David the in-love-boy could be a stalker, even if he has Emma's photo in his locker.
I don't know who could send the phone messages to Emma.
I'm waiting the next episodes with good hopes ;)
Are you sure you played the last update? We pretty much know what are Suzi's problems, now. :confused:

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Aah, ces français et les langues étrangères !!! Viens ici plus souvent, ton niveau d'anglais va vite progresser :)
Aah, these frenchies and foreign languages !!! Come here more often, your english skills will increase fast... (not using google for this one)
Salut a toi l'ami, je suis la tous les jours. je travail mon anglais mais la route est longue ...
Hi to you friend, i'm here every day. i'm working on my english but the road is long ...

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes