• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
We're sort of touching the similarities of My Sweet Neigbour where the MC got into a relationship with both the daughter and the mom. Here, Emma is more open to MC being her dad and crush. Charlotte will be more open in the future while Emma becomes more comfortable with her body. But both will want MC's approval and attention.

Sep 9, 2020
Sometimes it's impossible to explain why something touches you. This thing is a gem. Do I think it's the best VN out there? Maybe not, but it defintely ticks a whole lot of boxes. The story telling is pure and efficient, the characters give a lot of insight and the whole lures you in. I would definitely recommend this VN to everyone. And yes, it may be a slow burner, but it burns well (haha).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There, there, buddy ... some bf never get that far as to see her room, hold her hands, both of them, see her in a wife beater next to them, have them smile back, talking hearfelt to them, being polite to them, giving them the sweet release of donig something together, showing them what their skill is in the auspices of their bedroom ... sweet innocent times ... so sweet.

A very sad tale:

Title: THE GREATEST NIGHTMARE EVER (A BOYFRIEND'S TRAGEDY)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 6pak2go and Repuci

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Game is so dry. Like bland oatmeal. No humor, no fun, just sullen attitude by the mentally broken ~heroines~ of the story that the game expects you to solve their mental issues with the power of ~dick~ (in 20 updates from now). You would expect for a game in such a setting, Hollywood models, that there would be some fun on the side not related to the main characters, but there is nothing. MC has no life apparently or no needs. He is a bodyguard, a psychologist and a councillor all in one.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Another nice update. I loved the scenes with Emma every scene the MC has with Emma is great and makes me want to protect her even more. There isn't many games on this site where I actively don't want to bang a female character and want to protect them instead.

I still don't like the Suzi story line since I really hate the generic blackmail shit that appears in these games all the time and so far it's the same shit. Some guy blackmails a female character with nude pics and starts coercing her to sleep with him and if she doesn't he threatens her and her family. I really hope she hasn't got Emma involved in her shit cause I'm going to be pissed if she has.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I will say this about the dev, does know how to do a great cliffhanger. ;) But really, I've been enjoying this game, and looking forward for more. Thank you.

Reactions: Drainbamager

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
after 7 updates only teasing Tag ?
the sex isn't!
Booooooooooooooring!!!!!
Dislocated finger caused by clicking.
No excitement at all.
Beautifull graphics but no lust for playing this any longer.
Patience has an end.
deleted.
I keep coming back hoping this game would get better but each time I leave disappointed and broken hearted. :cry:
Indeed, indeed! How can it be that Emma isn't a gangbang bukkake slut yet, like a real teenage girl nowadays?! I mean, common, seven days, that's more than teenage whores nowadays need to get fucked up the ass and pussy at the same time by two complete strangers! This is so fuckin unrealistic and boring! I stop playing this game too and go watch GGG or PremiumBukkake stuff. :rolleyes:

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes