4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'd agree with that sentiment. However, I'm guessing that it will be a certain older blonde. I think it'll be her first then maybe Emma. I wouldn't mind that honestly. Or even a 3some. :D

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'll pass on the others. I have 0 interest in banging anyone else. If given the choice to pass on everyone except Lucy, I will. If it's forced, I'll deal with it. But, I will be pissed.

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
It just sucks that we got to wait a whole month or more for the next update to roll out. This game just gets better and better with every passing update.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Babygirl is getting more and more lovely:love:. Kaylah seems great and beautiful too, but even without she telling me I was going to pick Emma regardless. Seriously, even if you want to fuck Kaylah, what kind of douchebag would tell the low self esteem girl that she is uglier than the super model (which if you think about it it would make total sense if it is true)?

If Suzi got Emma in danger I will have to pull her skirt up and panties down and spank her! I swear it is not because I enjoy it but to make a point. Why are you looking me like that? You've never seen a pathological lier before?

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Thanks to Monroe for loading the Hillside page. However, it seems to overlay an item by mugizib and I cannot open up the download/changelog area.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I'm calling it.. 2 updates before the MC gets to bury his pork sword into someone.
Unless you are a dumbass like me who is only interested in Charlotte... Then you will have to wait until the game is completed :cry:

Emma is too wrapped up with douchebag Zak and while she is hoping to one day call you "daddy", she does not envision it with you having her bent over wearing nothing but furry handcuffs and a ball gag...

Last edited:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Detective Carter: "So let me get this straight. You left the reception after Charlotte came up to you in hysterics. On your way to the car, you noticed Daterape Frank sexually assaulting the blonde girl whose name none of us can remember. You then proceeded to beat Daterape Frank unconscious with your fists, elbows and one knee. Despite talking with Emma about knowing a little first aid earlier in the day, you decided to leave someone who may have suffered a brain injury bleeding in an alley."

MC: "Yeah. That sounds about right."

Detective Carter: "Did you ever think of maybe using your phone to maybe let the police know a sexual assault had occurred?"

MC: "Bro, UFC! Fight Island was on!"

Detective Carter: "Charlotte made you get rid of the gun so you don't use it to brush your teeth, didn't she?"

stayclassy858

Apr 14, 2019
I'm calling it.. 2 updates before the MC gets to bury his pork sword into someone.
I hope Kaylah comes to repay MC
Unless you are a dumbass like me who is only interested in Charlotte... Then you will have to wait until the game is completed :cry:
I feel your pain brotha
OH!! what's that I smell *sniff sniff* ah that's right jealousy. lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exciting to see Charlotte open up a bit more. The new player on the field may accelerate her development, or least we can dream...

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes