4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey does anyone know the password to unlock the features in the game?
Also i noticed there is no option to rollback to previous scene or choice. Is it possible to enable it?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Maybe someone should go on their discord and point them over this way via DM to read the critiques or just share them with the dev.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
There are relationship points with at least 4 women in the script file so far, maybe 5 can't remember exactly. So there should be more than one love interest.
Hey Zoey

Thank you for your great work and input to discussions. Quick question - With the Achievement scores, I have 10, 10, 5 & 5 as of the end of v3 and these seem to be linked to the number of pics per female character (ie 10 points = 2 pics). Just wondering if you could keep a tally of the "Max Achievement Scores available" at the end of each version of the game in your walkthrough so we know we have completed everything available?

Cheers

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Unfortunately, it does not appear that this developer is on the forum, so I don't think anything we've said will reach them.

Reactions: Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Unfortunately, it does not appear that this developer is on the forum, so I don't think anything we've said will reach them.
Wait your telling me professional body guards, don't get semi's when the stand in their clients closet? The ultimate professional body guard isn't suppose to stare at his clients tits on the first day of the job? This MC is so fucking horny..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Wait your telling me professional body guards, don't get semi's when the stand in their clients closet? The ultimate professional body guard isn't suppose to stare at his clients tits on the first day of the job? This MC is so fucking horny..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
of course not.. He's suposed to be ninja about it.

Reactions: Captain Kirk

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
MC's behavior has been off putting to me too. I might understand the creepy immature behavior when playing "brat-type' characters (and even then it can get annoying), but he is supposed to be the opposite of one.

I'm not sure how the trend of turning a male MC into a drooling retard to portray attraction came to be so popular. Might be Japanese influence from anime and shit since in many of those scenes I expect to see a shot of MC getting nosebleeds.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
does it say anywhere how old is MC?
i agree with all of you on his behavior, i hope it gets better :)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
MC's behavior has been off putting to me too. I might understand the creepy immature behavior when playing "brat-type' characters (and even then it can get annoying), but he is supposed to be the opposite of one.

I'm not sure how the trend of turning a male MC into a drooling retard to portray attraction came to be so popular. Might be Japanese influence from anime and shit since in many of those scenes I expect to see a shot of MC getting nosebleeds.
You know I think you might be right about anime influencing the MC. He seems to act like the generic male MC in a harem anime. I'm expecting him to trip up and accidentally grab Charlotte's tits then get punched through the wall and there's still the beach and hot spring scenes to come.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You know I think you might be right about anime influencing the MC. He seems to act like the generic male MC in a harem anime. I'm expecting him to trip up and accidentally grab Charlotte's tits then get punched through the wall and there's still the beach and hot spring scenes to come.
Yeah and that kind of behaviour may well fit a more comedic over the top game where a male MC more or less blunders his way into the heart of the ladies since though a pervert he is overall a good natured non-dangerous guy who really cares about them besides being a pervert as well. In a game where there is real danger afoot though and you should be a professional bodyguard, it does not really work. Sure he would notice the ladies look good, sure he might be attracted, but I doubt it is the first time he met an attractive woman and could not control himself if he has a great rep.

Only way it could make some sense if he somehow replaced the bodyguard and is actually the one sending the letters. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah and that kind of behaviour may well fit a more comedic over the top game where a male MC more or less blunders his way into the heart of the ladies since though a pervert he is overall a good natured non-dangerous guy who really cares about them besides being a pervert as well. In a game where there is real danger afoot though and you should be a professional bodyguard, it does not really work. Sure he would notice the ladies look good, sure he might be attracted, but I doubt it is the first time he met an attractive woman and could not control himself if he has a great rep.

Only way it could make some sense if he somehow replaced the bodyguard and is actually the one sending the letters. :p
Yep your right especially since most male MCs in that kind of anime are teenagers not full grown adult men who are professional bodyguards. The MCs personality is the main reason why I dislike this game since everything else is good.

Reactions: TundraLupus
Oct 15, 2019
You probably should update the original post and add the fact that android version is still 0.1 and was never updated to 0.2 nor 0.3

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes