4.30 star(s) 254 Votes

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
I agree with what others have said about how the MC acts I'd hope over time that gets fixed and he becomes more Fatherly towards Emma. I think once Charlotte vents and tells the MC about what's gone on with her things will get better between those two. Lucy the aunt will no doubt be the first girl we have the elder daughter to maybe? she might be against the idea of having him around that is until she sees him of course :p
Exactly this. I really feel unsure about emma, I mean she literally is way too innocent to think about in a sexual way for me. I feel like the nude scene was a little weird it seemed out of place for her. I hope what you describe is an option though...

Reactions: Mormont

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Dev is quite active last days:

Hi, guys. V0.4 is scheduled for release as follows:

9th August ($5+ patrons)

V0.4 Teaser
Lucy arranges to meet you and share some of Charlotte's backstory. :unsure:
Suzi pays a visit and she's not happy! :oops:
While Emma needs some new shoes so that you can take her running. :love:

View attachment 721374
View attachment 721378
Oh god he's helping her buy shoes. I wonder if he's going to get a boner and start sniffing her shoes and feet now.:sick:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Exactly this. I really feel unsure about emma, I mean she literally is way too innocent to think about in a sexual way for me. I feel like the nude scene was a little weird it seemed out of place for her. I hope what you describe is an option though...
Also how Charlotte still treats her is very childlike she's practically got her wrapped in cotton wool which I can understand but she's going to have to grow up eventually.

Reactions: Captain Kirk

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Also how Charlotte still treats her is very childlike she's practically got her wrapped in cotton wool which I can understand but she's going to have to grow up eventually.
Really weird how after seeing an extremely innocent girl nude the way to score relationship points with her is go it her room, sit on her bed and tell her she has a great body and nothing to be ashamed about. Even though you have only known her for a day.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Really weird how after seeing an extremely innocent girl nude the way to score relationship points with her is go it her room, sit on her bed and tell her she has a great body and nothing to be ashamed about. Even though you have only known her for a day.
Well it does make some small sense that with the kind of messages she gets, a MC that gives her some positive comments and confidence about her looks would score points, it may even be a plotline in the game. Just him acting a bit more adult about it instead of as a horny teenager would help loads with the character.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Well it does make some small sense that with the kind of messages she gets, a MC that gives her some positive comments and confidence about her looks would score points, it may even be a plotline in the game. Just him acting a bit more adult about it instead of as a horny teenager would help loads with the character.
There is nothing wrong with confidence building. But Emma is so sheltered as the dev wrote it to the point where having her hair in a ponytail or not was a big decision. I think if that part happened later on in the story it would make sense but on the first night? I don't know about that one partner.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
someone said that the dev isn't here so i wrote to him on discord and here is his answer...

Thanks for your comments SpikeZg

To be honest, I was trying to get far too much done in the last release and it turned into a bit of a mess as I rushed to get it released on time. I will try and tidy it up.
I agree with everything you've said except perhaps the Lucy masturbation scene. I'll think about that.
And Lucy will arrange to meet you in the next release to share some of Charlotte's backstory.

Thanks (y)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is nothing wrong with confidence building. But Emma is so sheltered as the dev wrote it to the point where having her hair in a ponytail or not was a big decision. I think if that part happened later on in the story it would make sense but on the first night? I don't know about that one partner.
I agree with the fact the way MC goes about it makes no sense and also Emma actually. Now if it is a plotline that MC can get closer to Emma by alleviating her confidence issues about her looks, Emma would feel very uncomfortable showing herself of to MC naked already while having confiidence issues about her looks. She would not want anyone to see her body, let alone naked at that part of the story even above her innocence itself. It would make some sense though that MC would score points by tactfully boosting her confidence that she looks good. :)

Edit: Again as with many things concerning the MC it is not the underlying idea that is wrong, but the execution and the feel the MC gives of a kid instead of a seasoned adult professional dealing with someone he has known for less as a day and whose trust he needs to be able to fulfill his job well.

Last edited:

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Whatcha said, dude?
that the Lucy scene was unnecessary...

edit:
here is my post...

the game is very good, renders look fantastic and the love connection between Charlotte & Emma is superb, i love all those little cute things that they do that makes them more human, great job dev (y)

the only thing that needs work is the MC, he is a professional and above all an adult, well make him more mature and stop making him look like a 14yo horny kid who's seen boobs for the first time in his life, also that scene with naked Emma, totally unnecessary... and he gets a point for telling her that her body looks great, really? you are in their house for one day and you are already telling the owners kid that she looks hot? :unsure:
Also Lucy masturbation scene? why?

where is the dinner? Lucy said she will talk with the MC, where is that?
don't take this the wrong way, i LOVE the game and i only want it to be better :)

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2018
Renders look great. Plot seems pretty interesting, but like basically everyone else said I really wish the MC was more professional. You know he's way too creepy when even the massive perverts like me on this website think it's too much. I am a gigantic perv and I don't think I've ever accidentally kept holding onto a woman's hand during a handshake because she was so hot. It really takes a special level of creep to make a handshake uncomfortable. But yeah everything else seems great and I'll continue following this project in the future. Just please, make the well-respected, professional, ex-military bodyguard actually act like one.

ilon55

Jan 11, 2019
Yeah, ex-military and which army? The Salvation Army? Just call a hooker and send to him. You will be able to kidnap everyone and steal everything he protects. :)
As a soldier, he had to see so many bars, so many clubs and so many whores that he couldn't even count them. Now he is excited by soft hands and covered boobs. Good luck with character consistency...

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Yeah, ex-military and which army? The Salvation Army? Just call a hooker and send to him. You will be able to kidnap everyone and steal everything he protects. :)
As a soldier, he had to see so many bars, so many clubs and so many whores that he couldn't even count them. Now he is excited by soft hands and covered boobs. Good luck with character consistency...
I think it is more cause he has had some bad experience in the past - not being able to recuse his girfriend? fiance? daughter? ... that might be the reason why he relates so much to mother and daughter. My theory that is ..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think it is more cause he has had some bad experience in the past - not being able to recuse his girfriend? fiance? daughter? ... that might be the reason why he relates so much to mother and daughter. My theory that is ..
How does staring at her tits after making her uncomfortable holding her hand then getting an erection in a closet show he relates to them?

They have their issues but seem relatively normal in comparison to the 40 year old virgin she hired.

I didn't get a single hint he related to them.

4.30 star(s) 254 Votes