4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How does staring at her tits after making her uncomfortable holding her hand then getting an erection in a closet show he relates to them?

They have their issues but seem relatively normal in comparison to the 40 year old virgin she hired.

I didn't get a single hint he related to them.
Probably because people relate differently ? To each other and amongst each other ... It might be that I do not understand your reasons and behavior and you don´t understand mine ... nonetheless there might be someone out there in this big world who does. Different people different actions different opinions ...

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Probably because people relate differently ? To each other and amongst each other ... It might be that I do not understand your reasons and behavior and you don´t understand mine ... nonetheless there might be someone out there in this big world who does. Different people different actions different opinions ...
I'm not sure I understand this discussion now, him being, am not even gonna say virgin, because even virgins can control their thoughts better than the mc, a straight-up teen in his mind does not prevent him from relating to them, and being worried, but, the person that you answered first is not wrong, the character has 0 consistency between his past and present, and he probably would get easily distracted in his present form, hell he already has, he straight up goes deaf while talking to someone about protecting his target, him relating to them has nothing to do with the discussion.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah I really don't get what you mean the MC is a full grown man who is ex-military and is a bodyguard with a very good reputation yet he acts like a fifteen year old boy who has never seen boobs before. Nevermind the fact that he stops listening to his employer to creepily perv on her like a horny teenager.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Except he hasn't shown he relates to them in any way.

All he's done is perv on them.

There has been zero common ground nor any understanding at all between them. Charlotte hates him and the daughter has seen a man for the first time and doesn't know what to make of him.

There hasn't been an ounce of relating going on.

There is a clear dynamic between mother and daughter, aunt and niece and the 2 sisters but he doesn't fit in whatsoever. He has more in common with the stalker.

The girls are all great characters that have potential to grow into amazing ones, he's the weakest link in the game who's only hope is to tone down his bullshit so he seems less like an immature prick and more like, let's say a bodyguard hired to defend a girls life.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Except he hasn't shown he relates to them in any way.

All he's done is perv on them.

There has been zero common ground nor any understanding at all between them. Charlotte hates him and the daughter has seen a man for the first time and doesn't know what to make of him.

There hasn't been an ounce of relating going on.

There is a clear dynamic between mother and daughter, aunt and niece and the 2 sisters but he doesn't fit in whatsoever. He has more in common with the stalker.

The girls are all great characters that have potential to grow into amazing ones, he's the weakest link in the game who's only hope is to tone down his bullshit so he seems less like an immature prick and more like, let's say a bodyguard hired to defend a girls life.
For the love of God if their is a scene where the MC assualts one of them while they are sleeping I might punch my screen. With how horny this guy has acted through one day I see it as inevitable.

Reactions: Avaron1974
Apr 24, 2018
or he creepily spies on them in the shower and jacks off while watching them which will probably happen as well.
Either that or he is going to go the completely opposite direction and get wayyyyy to protective of them and get a huge complex relating to whatever the whole thing with Hillside and the name "Emma" is.

Reactions: Captain Kirk

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think it must be the only kind of MC some devs know how to make.

I just saw the exact same thing in another game just released, Time for You.

Gives his mother a hug and he's all "oooh, boobs, where did those come from".

Why?

Why is this so common?

Stop doing it.

It's shit.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Another game with the backstory of a woman sexually abused, are there any developers that actually like women?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I think it must be the only kind of MC some devs know how to make.

I just saw the exact same thing in another game just released, Time for You.

Gives his mother a hug and he's all "oooh, boobs, where did those come from".

Why?

Why is this so common?

Stop doing it.

It's shit.
I think part of it is because most devs are either quite young or they don't have much experience with women so they default to the creepy perverted teenager personality.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
I think part of it is because most devs are either quite young or they don't have much experience with women so they default to the creepy perverted teenager personality.
I think there are three main reasons (of varying influence on each dev):

1. Sexual inexperience or immaturity as you state
2. Inexperience with storytelling and/or the VN medium
3. Assumptions about what players expect/want to see

Like, the Lucy masturbation and Emma nude scenes were out of place but it seems to me that they were almost certainly put in because of the slow pace of the story and the lack of other sexual content (and there absolutely are a number of posters here that like to bitch about that).

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I think there are three main reasons (of varying influence on each dev):

1. Sexual inexperience or immaturity as you state
2. Inexperience with storytelling and/or the VN medium
3. Assumptions about what players expect/want to see

Like, the Lucy masturbation and Emma nude scenes were out of place but it seems to me that they were almost certainly put in because of the slow pace of the story and the lack of other sexual content (and there absolutely are a number of posters here that like to bitch about that).
Yeah I don't really play these kind of games to fap I would go elsewhere for that. I play for the story and don't mind slow burn stories with barely any sexual content but I know I'm in the minority in that regard. Devs either go with what this one did and put random sexual content in just to have or they put in dream sequences in order to have sexual content.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Here is a patch for my Mod, in this I have tried to slightly adjust some of the sometimes a bit strange MC text passages. You can turn the "alternativ text" on/off in my options menu.

July 11, 2020:
New: The changed text appears in a different color in the game.

Download Text-Patch V2 for the Mod v0.3 (<1MB):

MixDrop - FilesUpload (removed outdated links / Sept. 15, 2020)

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Here is a patch for my Mod, in this I have tried to slightly adjust some of the sometimes a bit strange MC text passages. You can turn the "alternativ text" on/off in my options menu.

Download Text-Patch for the Mod v0.3 (<1MB): -
Thanks. I was playing a game last night and the MC there also mentioned how soft somebody's hands were.. I immediately started laughing and thought of this game.. These changes MUST be an improvement from what we have from the DEV. Can't wait to try it again from the start

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Edit 07/03/2021: Attaching below the v0.8 In-Game Walkthrough Mod
Which can also be found on my .

*NEW* I added a blinking indicator for those sneaky hotspots that unlocks hidden achievements as shown in the picture below:
Snag_30f26e77.png
Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 253 Votes