4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That was a slog, the level of drama and bitchy women was so damn much, too much, and so much muff blocking, felt rather short too.
Still, I guess now the wanker is out of the way, Emma can cum to daddy.

Raife

May 16, 2018
Great game, even though progress has been _very_ slow with key relationships, particularly relative to most games. In some ways I like that, though -- it feels much more natural and realistic. If there's a spectacular payoff down the road, I'll be happy.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Uuuhmmm why do i have the feeling that Emma is so very...very...VERY curious about the Birthday Gift that she will be snooping around in Charlies Bedroom, finding it and after the akward Moment she will "borrow" it....:unsure:

For sience purpose of course....

Reactions: 6pak2go and m4pII

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I would like to see Emma naked, for a new wallpaper, but if you want sex this ain't the game for you.
Lucy fulfills the place of the requirement to have a slutty character to have sex scenes early in the game without making it look so early. It's 0.8 now but so far no sex scenes and no mystery is near solved.

we don't even know what happened to MC in the past and this point is brought up almost every time. Isn't it time to finally drop the fucking curtain and let us know what the fuss is all about.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Uuuhmmm why do i have the feeling that Emma is so very...very...VERY curious about the Birthday Gift that she will be snooping around in Charlies Bedroom, finding it and after the akward Moment she will "borrow" it....:unsure:

For sience purpose of course....
NOOOOO!!!! we can't accept a dildo getting some action before MC do. MC can't get cucked by a fucking dildo. :LOL:

D3ssel

Nov 15, 2016
I really, really want to dig this and pledge for it. But I just can’t yet. I have no problem at all with a slow burn. Some of the best games I played were like that.

But the story per se is in some sort of stalemate. It never progresses in a meaningful way. It feels to me like the dev is holding this as he figures out where his story will go. IMHO, objectively speaking, very little has happened in the last few updates.

When you think the story will finally move forward, the author pushes it back to were it was. I have no problem with a slow build up, but this game would benefit tremendously if, instead of moving back exactly to where it was, it moved towards something new.

New does no mean instant erotic scenes.

Nope, it just means the story keeps itself interesting as the game progresses, sex or no sex.

Still, really hoping this gets some traction, story wise. I’ll gladly become a patreon then.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
"Oh no a person I never talked to has sex with another person I haven't talked to in a year, why is my life like an ntr game now"
t. Emma
Keep in mind that Emma is naive af and believed that the letter sent by creepy probable shrine-owning dude was from Zak.

She literally viewed/views him as a prince charming type dude, and thinks he's in love with her. Right up till the moment she sees him fucking her "friend" in front of her... at least I hope she doesn't view him like that any more.

Reactions: Watcher X

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Keep in mind that Emma is naive af and believed that the letter sent by creepy probable shrine-owning dude was from Zak.

She literally viewed/views him as a prince charming type dude, and thinks he's in love with her. Right up till the moment she sees him fucking her "friend" in front of her... at least I hope she doesn't view him like that any more.
One can hope, but i think he'll still be a part of the next chapters.
And if he is i hope he gets a nice beating, he deserves a black eye.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I really enjoy this game and I really enjoyed this update. Sure, we didn't have any sexual content, not about MC, but that asshole actor who bangs Em's "best friend", and MC and Charlie's relationship is a bit frustrating, causr when they are going to be in good terms, something must happen, so they are back as when they met, but I'm enjoying so far, waiting for next update and yea, hoping that we will move a lil bit in the story. Ah! And I really want to punch that Zak, what a dumbass he is.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That discussion actually happened a few weeks ago, when DarkBlue asked about it on patreon. In case you care you may want to look a couple of pages back.
I am well aware of that discussion, and have read all of it. Unfortunately, that discussion occurred before I started playing the game and reviewing these posts, so I was unable to contribute at the time.

However, a poster brought the subject back up a day or two back, so I felt it appropriate to voice my opinions based on that post. It is a subject that often comes up in game threads, and I have my own opinion on it.

I can see why you wrote as you did, and hope I haven't offended you by my reply.

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes