4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Enjoyed meeting the charactors.. a good intro. Loving the renders and that second picture I have to admit I picked up more than once.. ;) Also liked the camera taking photos.. very well done.. All in all a quality piece of work. Very well presented demo with no weaknesses that I could see. Looking forward to more.. Great job and 2 thumbs up.
DarkBlue You've definitely got a winner in Hillside. Great graphics.. sweet dialog.. realistic story. TO INCLUDE the inner dialog of the MC.. Nothing personnal but many upstanding people do have inner turmoil to some degree. The key factor in my opinion would be the self control of the MC. Many perv in their minds as they observe life.. that doesn't mean they oogle at ever tit or ass they see.. Back in the day I had an ex who worked at a movie theatre.. She said the percentage of guys who 'check' her out was pretty damn high.. but there was a difference between a glance and polite conversation as people bought tickets.(or popcorn if she was working the behind the counter) and staring .. and outright lusting.

They all like the same thing.. some people just have more discipline and couth..

AND back to the game.. Really love your smooth style.. transitions.. hell everything about this one. Can't wait for more of the same. Really think this one has a good chance to rise to the top.. The top here.. the top on steam.. all those things. Truly believe that with perserverance, this f*cker will turn into a classic. 9/10 is what I'm going with.. Yeah, huge upside possibilities with further development. Really can't get enough of this one.
Just sitting back and enjoying the slow burn. Timely updates and a great story. This one is definitely headed to the top. 90 patreons? Can't wait to see that number grow. Life is good.. and Darkblue just made it better.

Reactions: Monaco1933

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Story is good and intresting but this all updates are very short ( :unsure: too short for me) so if dev not going to make any bigger updates we'll be waiting 2 years or more before something in this game is clear and before we get some action (maybe even some sexy action ;)).

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Slow burn stories that take a year before anything sexual happens (besides dreams and voyeur) seems to be all the rage lately.
Sure this will be worth checking out this time next year...different strokes for different folks.

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes