• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 258 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Oh my god, he got through an update without the MC being a perverted unprofessional freak.

Though he's still a moron. He saw the friend at the mall at the same time that photo was being taken... maybe put 2 and 2 together dumb ass?

His character has done a complete 180 from the mess he was last time, and I'm glad.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
downloaded the 0.4 and it dont have any new content it stop where the first release stops when i look at the walkthough it show more then what it is letting me play
you are doing something wrong...
i loaded my last save from 0.3 and everything was working like it should

Reactions: Jeepster

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Nah, that's got to be a red herring. It's just too obvious.

My guess is that the stalker is Emma's crush.
He's a celebrity, he'd be too noticeable to stalk someone himself. If anything, the friend might have been paid to do it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What is this madness, could it be feedback worked?

The MC was actually decent to read this time round. Seems the silly immature stuff has been put to pasture.

Really good update and the MC was pretty likeable this time round.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
The entire plot is dumb as hell... She has a psychological problems concerning men yet she is a world class supermodel in veins of bella hadad or such... She is suprised when the guy looks at her yet she has no problems posing infront of cameras for the consumption of men... What kind of schizophrenia is this? Dumb plot with a dumb protaganist... Looks like it will follow the usual "nice guy wins troubled girl over" plot trope. Trash.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
seems a interessting story but are you serious with all the talk at beginning,it was like reading a book....and then , he´s a profi in his job but didn´t check his friend there and didn´t install cameras outside....doe´s he take the job for serious?? and the sister has the next problem?? isn´t 1 drama enough, at the end it will be like help her lose the other!? the charcter building is cool but it will take a long time till the story is anywhere near to play through....all in all --good job so far,though i dont like dramas....more the happyend type

4.20 star(s) 258 Votes