4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Well, we know that he likes "to drive" girls around in his sportcar if you know what I mean.
I bet he's gonna try that with Emma at some point.
Perhaps Zack is the son/protege of the A-celebrity who attacked Charlotte? Now that would be a twist .. imagining the daughter falling for the son of the guy who nearly beat you to oblivion ...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Perhaps Zack is the son/protege of the A-celebrity who attacked Charlotte? Now that would be a twist .. imagining the daughter falling for the son of the guy who nearly beat you to oblivion ...
Then the A-lister turned out to be Emma's father. Then someone else would make an incest game with Zak as the MC trying to score with Emma. BOOM! Checkmate! jk pls don't make that game, I don't want to be Zak.

Reactions: Captain Kirk

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Then the A-lister turned out to be Emma's father. Then someone else would make an incest game with Zak as the MC trying to score with Emma. BOOM! Checkmate! jk pls don't make that game, I don't want to be Zak.
How could he be Emmas father? I don´t believe for a moment Chralotte would let the attacker bang her after the attack ... and it was not a rape so nothing in that direction happened during the assault. And later on ... as I said I don´t think Charlotte would let him get near her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How could he be Emmas father? I don´t believe for a moment Chralotte would let the attacker bang her after the attack ... and it was not a rape so nothing in that direction happened during the assault. And later on ... as I said I don´t think Charlotte would let him get near her.
Nor did she before that, that is what set off that entitled pos in the first place that anyone could resist wonderful him. Well if Zak would be his son that would give loads of drama for sure, even if he would be a good guy, unlikely as that is what little we know of him.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I was just kidding about it. Emma was already born by the time the attack happened. The only probability is if the A-lister and Charlotte had a history in the past that we weren't told about.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was just kidding about it. Emma was already born by the time the attack happened. The only probability is if the A-lister and Charlotte had a history in the past that we weren't told about.
We were told that she resisted every invitation or offer off him to become close in the past, so therre is for sure no prior romantic or sexual relation between them before that.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The one thing I dislike about the MC is how Lucy told MC about Charlotte being attacked, and that she specifically asked MC to not tell anyone. What did the first thing MC do? He immediately friggin told Steve ... Yes, MC. It's all about reputation, and now your reputation has gone down the drain.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
The one thing I dislike about the MC is how Lucy told MC about Charlotte being attacked, and that she specifically asked MC to not tell anyone. What did the first thing MC do? He immediately friggin told Steve ... Yes, MC. It's all about reputation, and now your reputation has gone down the drain.
Hey, small steps, he didn't think about soft hands in this update.

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well to be fair to MC, he only asked Steve if he ever heard anything about something like it and to be honest it is actually quite telling that it was completely kept out of the news. Especially since Charlotte herself would have been unable to cause that in first few days. Speaks about someone with loads of influence and connections.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Well to be fair to MC, he only asked Steve if he ever heard anything about something like it and to be honest it is actually quite telling that it was completely kept out of the news. Especially since Charlotte herself would have been unable to cause that in first few days. Speaks about someone with loads of influence and connections.
What I didn't enjoy from that scene is that it felt disrespectful towards Lucy's request to keep things in secret. It would've felt better if MC asked Steve if there's a known person who hates Charlotte that might hurt her, or something more general like that. But by specifically talking about "attack" as if it had happened, MC pretty much let the cat out of the bag that such attack existed.

Though you're right that the assault was kept out of the news, Lucy mentioned that the police was involved. It would've looked better IMO if MC went to the police for information, or if MC has a friend (either a cop or a journalist or something) who actually has insider info about it.

I'm just uneasy about how much and how easily MC shares information with Steve who is basically just a bartender friend.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hi! Dev of Hillside here.

Firstly, can I apologize for not commenting here sooner. This is my first visual novel and it's been a steep learning curve trying to run a Patreon and Discord server as well as create the game. There never seems to be enough time to do everything.

Secondly, I'd like to thank everybody for the support I've received. Special thanks to Milos for helping me get the game out there, thank you! And also to SpikeZg for regularly posting the images to f95.

Cheers,
DB

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Hi! Dev of Hillside here.

Firstly, can I apologize for not commenting here sooner. This is my first visual novel and it's been a steep learning curve trying to run a Patreon and Discord server as well as create the game. There never seems to be enough time to do everything.

Secondly, I'd like to thank everybody for the support I've received. Special thanks to Milos for helping me get the game out there, thank you! And also to SpikeZg for regularly posting the images to f95.

Cheers,
DB
Quick question, Is there gonna be a Harem route or we have to chose one girl?

Reactions: HansDampf788

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Welcome HillsideVN - great game so far, but it's a pity we had no one lewd scene in last update. The time after gym with Hannah and Suzi would be suitable for that.

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes