4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's a 'flag point' that will have consequences later in the game.

For example...Tell suzy to get on her knees (if SuziFlag=1) she will, if SuziFlag=0) then she won't.
Or if flag is 1 Suzi will kick you in the balls and while you are squirming in pain, emma gets kidnapped or Suzi will not ask for help. Who knows.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Was it clever from the MC to tell Steve right away near everything Lucy had told him?

Maybe yes maybe not.

But i think People are telling a Barkeeper alot of Storys, especially after a few Glasses of Alcohol.
So there could have been a small chance that someone told Steve something like:

"Once i saw this Scum on Earth, beating up this Woman in this alley and i think it was this Model, but can't remember her Name.
And i wish i was braver and could save her....but i am such an whimp and all i can do is thinking about it and drinking...
But next time...."

*starts sobbing*
I think is clear that MC and Steve are long time friends, not just bartender and patron. Steve knows about MC past with that other Emma he doesn't want to talk about with Lucy.

Reactions: Repuci

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Was it clever from the MC to tell Steve right away near everything Lucy had told him?
Maybe yes maybe not.
But i think People are telling a Barkeeper alot of Storys, especially after a few Glasses of Alcohol.
That's why I think it's better or more believable if MC asked Steve about general story. Something like "Have you ever heard anyone saying bad things about Charlotte?" or "Do you know if Charlotte has any enemies that might want to hurt her?" rather than being specific like "Have you ever heard Charlotte being attacked?"

I think is clear that MC and Steve are long time friends, not just bartender and patron. Steve knows about MC past with that other Emma he doesn't want to talk about with Lucy.
Even if MC and Steve are friends for a long time, the problem becomes that Steve will then start trying to find information and who knows how many people he'd start asking around about the attack. Imagine if he's asking around and say some tabloid reporter heard about it, and then found out what happened, and published it online for everyone to see.

To be fair, I think I'm just overreacting and that the scene isn't really meant to be THAT deep. I just thought it feels out of character for MC to promise Lucy that he'd keep things secret, and then immediately failed at it like that.

I huess you have to antagonize her in order to discipline her later ... the hint for her in the menu is to be strict with her and discipline her so I guess this is a start for it.
I think disciplining should refer more to not just giving in to Suzi all the time. I'm just not sure if antagonizing, especially for first time meeting each other, is the way to show that you aren't a pushover. It just feels out of character for MC to be like that straight away. But we'll see how it plays out.

LionsHeart

Nov 28, 2018
What is the probability that our stalker is Johno. He is a professional photographer, maybe he works on order from his boss in order to further drown Charlotte in the mud.

Reactions: HillsideVN

kevalen

Apr 13, 2019
What is the probability that our stalker is Johno. He is a professional photographer, maybe he works on order from his boss in order to further drown Charlotte in the mud.
My guess would be Steve. MC saw him outside the shoe store (wearing a rather suspicious hoodie given he was wearing shorts), and the angle that MC sees him walking from seems to be rather similar to the angle the culprit would have to be standing in to take the shot he got.

Edit: plus the MC's little fit about not seeing him because he was distracted by Emma... it would add a bit more to the story if the MC DID see the culprit, but didn't realize it because it was his friend.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
My guess would be Steve. MC saw him outside the shoe store (wearing a rather suspicious hoodie given he was wearing shorts), and the angle that MC sees him walking from seems to be rather similar to the angle the culprit would have to be standing in to take the shot he got.

Edit: plus the MC's little fit about not seeing him because he was distracted by Emma... it would add a bit more to the story if the MC DID see the culprit, but didn't realize it because it was his friend.
I'd be disappointed if it's Steve. But the thing is we don't know whether the stalker and the person taking photograph is the same person or not. If the same person, it contradicts the line about not knowing who MC is when the stalker saw MC coming in to Charlotte's house for the first time. But if it's multiple people, then it's possible that Steve is the one taking photographs, but the stalker is someone else. Even so, I felt like there's no reason to make it unnecessarily complicated like that.

It is more likely to have the stalker and SMS-sender to be different people, than for the stalker and photographer to be different people IMO.

kevalen

Apr 13, 2019
I'd be disappointed if it's Steve. But the thing is we don't know whether the stalker and the person taking photograph is the same person or not. If the same person, it contradicts the line about not knowing who MC is when the stalker saw MC coming in to Charlotte's house for the first time. But if it's multiple people, then it's possible that Steve is the one taking photographs, but the stalker is someone else. Even so, I felt like there's no reason to make it unnecessarily complicated like that.

It is more likely to have the stalker and SMS-sender to be different people, than for the stalker and photographer to be different people IMO.
I definitely agree that the stalker and SMS-sender would be different people. The messages seem to be more just bitchy insults. To me it seems more likely those would come from one of the girls hovering around Zak, especially if he's actually taken notice of her at some point, and the girls became jealous.

I did forget about the stalker not knowing who MC was though, that does throw a bit of a wrench into my theory.

In the end though, it will all be resolved and we can all enjoy an intriguing story.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't think there's any way Charlotte is letting us install cameras in her yoga room, even if it's just to "keep her safe";)

I'll have a think about external cameras and look to add them.

Thanks for your thoughts(y)
Well maybe when she is the only one who can see the feeds or much later in game, when she is way more comfortable. :p Cameras and possibly also motion sensors do make sense though with the stalker proven to have been on the grounds at least a few times.

Same as a talk with police, they may have more info they might be willing to share with a professional like the psych profile, where they might not want to make the Mom worried even more. Still not telling Emma will lead to danger I guess, then again I suspect that is intentional to make a few scenes you want possible. Just do not let us hanging on horrible cliffhanger please. That works when you can resolve it next day or week, but not when have to wait month or longer. :p

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Talk about making the player feel awkward.

I got myself all ready, and then you had to go into the stalker's pov and he starts fapping.
:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: Chronos169

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Gosh this game should be renamed "Protect Cinnamon Roll Simulator" or something. Emma is too adorable, I feel weird playing this game lmao. Ill just go the mom route and be her dad, she clearly misses having one. :cry: Cant wait to see more of her, very unique character, refreshing to to see something new.

Dear Dev, please include head pats. That would be magnificent.

Anyway looking to more updates, excited to see how it goes.

Few thoughts though. Kind of weird though the bodyguard wouldnt have a gun, have cameras installed, or secure the house himself at night instead of relying on others to do it. Also in the beginning it should be addressed why the mother opted not to choose a female bodyguard. It would solver all her problems and anxiety of a man in the house. Either have that be the initial plan and have the female bodyguard bail and make the MC the last minute replacement or have the aunt tell the mother that a male one would be more intimidating stronger etc or just introduce the MC;s history being robust in the military vs the female who trained in some bodyguard academy instead. There are several options to fix some odd parts in the story/writing.

I hope Steve isnt the stalker. Doesnt feel right. Would be a bit odd and obvious. Another comment mentioned the texts are probably some jealous girl, its likely I think but we will see.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
security cameras please so we can spy on her while she does yoga! (I mean Keep her safe!)
yeah, nothing is as good as being a creep/voyeur/stalker, particularly as you have to play as an old, fat, unappealing creepy man...oh, wait, this is not Hunter (power vacuum), damn!:BootyTime:
p.s.
this game needs mc spying on Charlotte and/or her daughter as badly as those beauties need moustaches to make them a bit more pretty.

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes