4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
There were a few lines in the script I felt were out of place. A couple of Emma lines that seemed off given that she's supposed to be growing a little more mature over time (I don't recall which ones.) I wrote them off as accidental errors in characterisation rather than deliberate.
If you do remember the lines then I'm happy to take a look and reconsider them.

But, Emma, if anything, is behaving a little more immaturely now that she has found her "daddy" and is becoming more comfortable around him.

There was also the MC thinking Charlotte wouldn't be interested in an "ugly, beaten up, burnt out wreck" like him. Look at the character model. How is that even remotely an accurate description? He hasn't appeared to be insecure before, so why would he think this about himself when it's obviously false?
It's an expression of how he feels about himself rather than a description of how he actually is.

He said it now because he was beginning to feel something more for Charlotte. He was beating himself down to prevent any chance of finding happiness with a woman because he feels he doesn't deserve it. (Guilt over the death of the girl in his past).

So it was an act of self-sabotage rather than insecurity.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I did not regret waiting for the full version, this way it was one continuous experience. Also, the update seemed kinda long, but I was surprised where it ended. Of course, waiting meant that I was spoiled with Suzi's scene, which was really badass. To answer JenMistress - no, Suzi can't do that job full time, since she is training for the National Swimming Team and has her own Uni education to take care of.

At first I thought there was a little inconsistency, that Kaylah did not put that little box back where Emma found it (one shelf to the right), but after re-checking that's a non-issue. However, I am surprised that nobody mentioned the "highlight" of the update, that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to the next update, as usual.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
A few thoughts on Version 9:

To me this was a very therapeutic update all around, and man am I glad Mc grabbed Charlotte’s hand and stopped her from leaving because if he hadn’t and this continued on any longer… I know she still didn’t fully tell the story of her attack, but at least something positive came out of it. She’s starting open up to Mc and trust him more which is a win in my book. Those two had some adorable moments throughout this update.

Shoutout to Emma for laying it on thick regarding Mc’s birthday gift for Charlotte, wingman vibes. It’s the least she could do after Dad-Zoning Mc.

Big sister Suzi coming to the rescue and kicking the "Mean Girls" asses was of course one of my favorite moments of the version, I was happy to see that at least someone got what they deserved. This also made love and admiration level for Suzi skyrocket. Suzi, by the way is seemingly getting more sexier each update to me.

I still don’t really trust Kaylah, I don’t know why, however, I feel if there’s even a slight chance of Mc and Emma becoming an item, I think Kaylah’s gonna be the key by showing Emma how to “express” herself and letting loose. This was a long and brutal wait, but it was definitely worth it.

Lastly, Charlotte is easily in my top 10, maybe top 5, as the most beautiful character ever created. She’s perfection.

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
Please don't let Emma still be hung up on this Zak asshole, she was already making excuses for him after the fact she him fucking Jenny. Wise up my love, but that's the results of leaving a sheltered life.
Unfortunately, she's a girl without any experience, she has no previous relationships, so she doesn't know. She thinks Zack left Jenny in the morning for her, so she starts making excuses for him and starts blaming Jenny for trying to steal Zack from her. What I see now is that her reaction is normal, I don't like that Of course, but if she had forgotten about Zack and walked away from him after the party, it wouldn't have made any sense. We just hope MC can save her before Zack carries out his plan.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
I did not regret waiting for the full version, this way it was one continuous experience. Also, the update seemed kinda long, but I was surprised where it ended. Of course, waiting meant that I was spoiled with Suzi's scene, which was really badass. To answer JenMistress - no, Suzi can't do that job full time, since she is training for the National Swimming Team and has her own Uni education to take care of.

At first I thought there was a little inconsistency, that Kaylah did not put that little box back where Emma found it (one shelf to the right), but after re-checking that's a non-issue. However, I am surprised that nobody mentioned the "highlight" of the update, that...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to the next update, as usual.
Glad you enjoyed it. And sorry I still haven't dealt with that bug. I haven't forgotten about it!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I still don’t really trust Kaylah, I don’t know why, however, I feel if there’s even a slight chance of Mc and Emma becoming an item, I think Kaylah’s gonna be the key by showing Emma how to “express” herself and letting loose. This was a long and brutal wait, but it was definitely worth it.
Speaking of which, should Kaylah really take Emma to a photo shooting I want the MC to be there, so that nobody tries any funny business (as told by Char why she stopped Emma taking).

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Speaking of which, should Kaylah really take Emma to a photo shooting I want the MC to be there, so that nobody tries any funny business (as told by Char why she stopped Emma taking).
I would hope so, at this point I feel like everyone is suspicious. Last thing I want is Emma in a situation similar to Charlotte, where the photographer is a handsy creep.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
You don't really think the MC would let Emma go anywhere without him?; other than school (which he has to) and the party (where it would have been weird if he'd gone in with her) I don't think there's any chance he's letting her out of his sight (see how he reacted when he learned she'd left the school without him.)

Looking over the conversation with Kaylah, it didn't sound like they would be going to a photo session, but to meet a designer. So there's a chance the MC could go with her. He might also be allowed in to a photo session (not sure what rules they have about that but personal security could be an exception to those rules.) You can be sure that if not allowed in he'll be right outside. And Kaylah will be in there with Emma. It's no doubt the pattern that the creeps get girls alone and won't try anything with two there. At worst, Kaylah can call the MC if anything looks/goes wrong.

It's not unreasonable to worry, but I think Emma will be safe as long as there are people around to protect her.

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
HillsideVN love the update the work is really good n also one of the games that makes me happy/curious/ interested in reading all the dialogues
The progress has also picked up pace and hope so it happens in the future as well

Thankyou for your efforts keep up the work:)

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Hi, HillsideVN! Great update, as usual. I'm glad I've waited for the full release. I noted a little continuity issue, although:

If you're not in Lucy's path, when she came to your room at the spa to talk, suddenly, at the end of the conversation they're both laying in bed. I know those are renders reused from the Lucy's path, after she tried to have sex with MC. Only in the no Lucy path those shots feels strange.

Anyway, only wanted to let you know how I felt the scene. Maybe is intended, I don't know. Keep the great work.

Reactions: HillsideVN

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Hi, HillsideVN! Great update, as usual. I'm glad I've waited for the full release. I noted a little continuity issue, although:

If you're not in Lucy's path, when she came to your room at the spa to talk, suddenly, at the end of the conversation they're both laying in bed. I know those are renders reused from the Lucy's path, after she tried to have sex with MC. Only in the no Lucy path those shots feels strange.

Anyway, only wanted to let you know how I felt the scene. Maybe is intended, I don't know. Keep the great work.
No. It shouldn't be like that. Thanks for letting me know. (y)

WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
Possibly this from the wt.

Episode 9

1. Look. [Lucy+1]
Note: If [LucyChoice=1], then [KayChoice01=0].
Note: #2 is only for those who did NOT obtain [LucyChoice=1].

2. Choose one: A) I’m interested. [KayChoice01=1] B) I’m not interested. [KayChoice01=0]
I edited it and it worked!! Thank you so much man!!

Reactions: Paldor

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Are there major differences between 0.9B and 0.9Final?
Worth replaying?

(Tried to find a post about that in last view pages, but no luck)

Reactions: uhhhok

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Are there major differences between 0.9B and 0.9Final?
Worth replaying?

(Tried to find a post about that in last view pages, but no luck)
Hi.

The two missing scenes are now present.
The script is about 33% longer.
The majority of the existing dialogue was rewritten.
60+ images that were present but unused are now used.
80+ new images were also added.
Several choices were added.

4.30 star(s) 253 Votes