4.30 star(s) 253 Votes

SohamX

Mar 30, 2020
Just one question.

Does the game has any SEX scene/s?

Cuz I've played and couldn't found any.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Finally played the latest update after ignoring the beta and waiting patiently for the final release. I'd been playing the Lucy path, and decided to try the other love routes. I've now got a different save for each of the potential love routes, with a 5th for Kaylah just in case.

I didn't realise by throwing my lot in with Lucy so early, it locked me out of so much content with the others. Multiple saves for this game is a must.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alone I have like 40+ saves of different pics and angles of Charlotte.
I've got 395 screenies of this game with Charlotte, and a few with her and Emma together since those are the only scenes early in the game where she's smiling, which she doesn't do that often, only with Emma

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
This game is cruel man, to me for whatever reason I don't find Lucy attractive. I don't wanna say she's the uglier sister like the prick described her as, but she really is less attractive compared to her sister Charlotte. I have her 5th behind Kaylah in terms of beauty, cruel indeed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Drainbamager

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
This game is cruel man, to me for whatever reason I don't find Lucy attractive. I don't wanna say she's the uglier sister like the prick described her as, but she really is less attractive compared to her sister Charlotte. I have her 5th behind Kaylah in terms of beauty, cruel indeed.
i like lucy she is easy going , carismatic ,and sexy, but is the easy path soo....

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, got done with 0.9, this time, no missing scenes, so since caught with Dev, decided to give my thoughts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, with the scenes returned, was a pretty fun chapter. Thank you so much for this game thus far.

jessie100497

Aug 15, 2017
She's the easy fuck so yeah I'm sure some would enjoy that, but for me that makes it even sadder, she quickly spreads her legs to overcompensate for what she lacks or thinks is the way to a man's heart.
Lucy is a simple plot device to allow the dev to have sex scenes, without rushing into the Charlotte / Emma "good stuff". If you look at it like that, then Lucy's character serves a purpose :)

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Lucy's more than a plot device for sex (the idea that any character is a plot device for sex seems silly, given how much sex is in the game so far.) All of the female characters have actual personalities and play a distinct part in the story.

For myself, she's also more attractive than Charlotte. I can't quite explain why but I look at the two of them together and I prefer the way Lucy looks. This is highly subjective.

I don't think anyone's the "easy/difficult" path. It's not like you're having to do any real work to get Charlotte. Just be patient. I suppose if you're equating "easier" with "quicker," then it makes sense. Or might, if there was any sex with Lucy.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 253 Votes